Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

1735-A22-E-C063-4-B87-AA8-A-35-D32-D94-EF72.png

I’ll donate the other £250 with a big shop run as soon as I have time to do so, as they need food donations as much as they need cash donations.

Respect to Wallsendmag[/member] for playing along :thup:

Legend.

Guest Howaythetoon

Not to blow my own trumpet but we did a job this morning for a church in smoggy land free of charge removing junk for them to free up space as they are doing a food bank collection/food pantry thing for people in need, honestly I can’t stress enough how fucking badly these amazing people need all our support as much as possible. I saw first hand today the work they do and they do it out of love and kindness for their community and fellow human beings, humbles you and makes you realise there is good in humanity in an otherwise dark and strange world at times.

Guest Howaythetoon

Good work HTT. Interested though, the date was obviously based on good information from your source. What happened?

The date (by the 31st) IIRC was me speculating? Anyway I’m still confident 100% this takeover happens soon IMO. Hopefully this month.

Guest Howaythetoon

Well done HTT. A man of his word  :clap:

Again cheers for playing along, you’re a good man yourself :thup: Hopefully our club will profit the most from all of this...

Good work HTT. Interested though, the date was obviously based on good information from your source. What happened?

The date (by the 31st) IIRC was me speculating? Anyway I’m still confident 100% this takeover happens soon IMO. Hopefully this month.

Ahh ok, that makes sense.

Whilst we're speculating, I'm going with July.

Guest Howaythetoon

You're too kind HTT.  Superb.

Thanks, its something close to my heart and I’ve got to know a lot of the people behind the scenes over the years and honestly, well, they are fucking the best people ever man, the lengths they go to, and a lot of them are off the streets, on the bones of their arse etc., and they do all this for their fellow people in need for nothing, out of kindness and love.

You're too kind HTT.  Superb.

Thanks, its something close to my heart and I’ve got to know a lot of the people behind the scenes over the years and honestly, well, they are fucking the best people ever man, the lengths they go to, and a lot of them are off the streets, on the bones of their arse etc., and they do all this for their fellow people in need for nothing, out of kindness and love.

A bit like this forum of late  :scared:

Not to blow my own trumpet but we did a job this morning for a church in smoggy land free of charge removing junk for them to free up space as they are doing a food bank collection/food pantry thing for people in need, honestly I can’t stress enough how fucking badly these amazing people need all our support as much as possible. I saw first hand today the work they do and they do it out of love and kindness for their community and fellow human beings, humbles you and makes you realise there is good in humanity in an otherwise dark and strange world at times.

Got me welling up here mate. Top work.

Guest Howaythetoon

Mate, for families, kids and adults, to go hungry in this day and age in England, well, it’s a shite state of affairs and makes a mockery of our so-called status as a leading nation, I’ve  travelled, I’ve  seen real poverty, and those suffering here are some of the more worse off in the world and that says it all to me.

Mate, for families, kids and adults, to go hungry in this day and age in England, well, it’s a shite state of affairs and makes a mockery of our so-called status as a leading nation, I’ve  travelled, I’ve  seen real poverty, and those suffering here are some of the more worse off in the world and that says it all to me.

I couldn't agree more mate. Just wanted to tip my hat to you.

NCSL now saying there’s still some way to go and the PL continuing to delay and also getting in to a minor disagreement with caulkin about his takeover article the other week. (I think On wether George is still in touch with Amanda and wether they’d still be interested if there’s relegation)