Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Puns aside, anyone really believe something will be done by the end of this month or even early March? I'm fully expecting it not to happen in that timeframe and the new excuse or deadline will be to see whether we can keep our Premier League status. And the next one after that will be we'll have to wait a month because of Ramadhan in mid-April and after that it'd be the Eid celebrations. Drag on until the summer and Bruce gets to spend money on shit players again.

Puns aside, anyone really believe something will be done by the end of this month or even early March? I'm fully expecting it not to happen in that timeframe and the new excuse or Breadline will be to see whether we can keep our Premier League status. And the next one after that will be we'll have to wait a month because of Ramadhan in mid-April and after that it'd be the Eid celebrations. Drag on until the summer and Bruce gets to spend money on shit players again.

Puns aside, anyone really believe something will be done by the end of this month or even early March? I'm fully expecting it not to happen in that timeframe and the new excuse or Breadline will be to see whether we can keep our Premier League status. And the next one after that will be we'll have to wait a month because of Ramadhan in mid-April and after that it'd be the Eid celebrations. Drag on until the summer and Bruce gets to spend money on shit players again.

Ciabatta believe it.