Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

22 minutes ago, duo said:

Anyone watched 'The Dissident' on Prime?  Certainly makes you think 

I think most of us have considered what you’re getting at. Why should nufc be the only club to be questioned about morals though?

I can separate it and enjoy any success guilt free, as we should.

Do you think Chelsea fans lose sleep at night wondering how many corpses Roman Abramovich has buried to be able to bankroll their success? Or how about City fans worried about human rights abuses?

5 hours ago, duo said:

Anyone watched 'The Dissident' on Prime?  Certainly makes you think 

Good film still 100% want takeover. I’ll be expecting the usual suspects to bring the same level of objections if this comes off. If it’s about sport washing then this is no different. Why should we be penalised whilst they are allowed to get involved in other sports. All this rubbish about actually owning a club being different is bollocks. I’ll be over the fucking moon when it’s announced and won’t feel any guilt at all.

7 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

I think most of us have considered what you’re getting at. Why should nufc be the only club to be questioned about morals though?

I can separate it and enjoy any success guilt free, as we should.

Do you think Chelsea fans lose sleep at night wondering how many corpses Roman Abramovich has buried to be able to bankroll their success? Or how about City fans worried about human rights abuses?

Chelsea fans are not a barometer by which anybody should measure themselves.

Guest reefatoon

Strange how Joey Linton never seems to post in this thread yet always pops in the other thread to let everyone know how it isn’t happening. Wonder why that is? Hhmm 

18 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Strange how Joey Linton never seems to post in this thread yet always pops in the other thread to let everyone know how it isn’t happening. Wonder why that is? Hhmm 

:lol:

Guest reefatoon
22 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

It's Joelinton, he is aiming for this thread but keeps missing

[emoji38]

58 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Never....

Posted in that thread twice today so far. My previous three posts to those ones were actually in this very thread earlier in the week...... Carry on making stuff up though.

Guest reefatoon
23 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Never....

Posted in that thread twice today so far. My previous three posts to those ones were actually in this very thread earlier in the week...... Carry on making stuff up though.

6-E8-F69-CE-49-AE-4-F23-88-FA-95-D5-B1-E

4 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

6-E8-F69-CE-49-AE-4-F23-88-FA-95-D5-B1-E

You said i never post in this thread, i pointed out that my last posts on here before today were on this very thread. Posting a meme won't correct your mistake. Happy to leave it at that though, don't want you derailing this thread with personal attacks on me which is what you did. 

Enjoy your evening. 

@Joey Linton Your position as of about 10 days ago was that this is a fakeover, PIF aren't interested in buying the club anymore, Ghodoussi's tweets are about Everton and the arbitration case is an excuse to have some tea and dry biscuits? Is this still your take?

Edited by Candi_Hills

7 minutes ago, Candi_Hills said:

@Joey Linton Your position as of about 10 days ago was that this is a fakeover, PIF aren't interested in buying the club anymore, Ghodoussi's tweets are about Everton and the arbitration case is an excuse to have some tea and dry biscuits? Is this still your take?

My position is that the takeover with the parties who were in talks (basically PIF) is no longer an option and won't be happening. Don't think I've ever mentioned Everton or tea and biscuits though. 

12 minutes ago, Candi_Hills said:

Why do you care what his opinion is? Just wanting to prove him wrong?

22 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Why do you care what his opinion is? Just wanting to prove him wrong?

Collectively, 63% of time spent on the internet is simply trying to prove other people wrong