Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

29 minutes ago, Ankles Bennett said:

I'm wondering whether Masters and Hoffman were complicit with the big 6 in the EPL not approving our takeover, but after being screwed over by the big 6 regarding the ESL, and threatening to leave the EPL, they have decided to leak evidence to Keith of the big 6 ordering the EPL to block our takeover.  That would be quite a bomb and would really show up the big 6 as self serving, greedy and arrogant!!!

Of course they were. The 'Big 6' have shown how low they will stoop to get money in, and having another competitor could have potentially reduced their share.

Either Masters knew of the ESL plan or he didn't.

If he did, then it shows him being completely beholden to the 'Big 6'

If he didn't then his buddies have bent him over Marcellus Wallace style.

If he had the interests of the league purely at heart, then another big player should have been more than welcome...

One of Burnsie’s accounts is salting that Keith guy after he had a go at NUST when he heard a comment from Linda Bush which was out of context. Meanwhile Burnsie’s other account is licking Keith’s ass.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

One of Burnsie’s accounts is salting that Keith guy after he had a go at NUST when he heard a comment from Linda Bush which was out of context. Meanwhile Burnsie’s other account is licking Keith’s ass.

What's the other? Attention of the Tyne blocked me when I laughed at him for thinking England could win the euros 

My favourite recent Burnsie moment was when he completely forgot about his own ITK takeover completion date, wittering on about arranging protests at the PL offices over the summer despite the fact that according to him the whole thing should be over long before then anyway. :lol: Same day as well.

15 minutes ago, astraguy said:

What's the other? Attention of the Tyne blocked me when I laughed at him for thinking England could win the euros 

One is his Mouth of Tyne Twitter page, the other is his NUFC news (Sometimes NUFC takeover news) account.

Edited by Stifler

1 hour ago, astraguy said:

I didn't even need to interact directly with him in order to get blocked. It was probably because I agreed with someone who mentioned where his exclusive team news comes from.

Guy is a proper Walter Mitty. I mean, nobody knows if or when the takeover will go through, not even those close to it, and yet there he is with his stupid fucking screenshots saying that it will be done by July.

And why does he keep retweeting himself?

Edited by deejeck

I am getting sick to death of Edwards constantly highlighting any negative issues regarding this takeover. Only the other day he claimed he has been accurate throughout the takeover :lol: (lets forget about his statement saying the Saudi deal was over in September, Henry Mauriss fiasco and recently his claims that the club is no longer for sale only to be shown up by a club statement days later) 

I can kind of see his point regarding this but its the way he behaves that infuriates supporters. If this does go through he will look a right fool

Guest reefatoon

He’s desperate to cling on to his bestest ever friend Steve Bruce, so he is absolutely gagging for the takeover to not go through. Keep fighting that fight Luke, you dirty pest.

9 minutes ago, Thorpinho said:

I haven't signed up to the NUFC trust pledge yet,  but I would genuinely pay good money to any cause that could see Luke Edwards banned from St James' Park for life. 

He blocked me last week, which I found really offensive, I only commented as to why he was constantly looking for negatives in the takeover. He actually gets off on seeing the support of Newcastle suffer in fact he fuels and feeds off it.

I think he is bitter and holds a massive grudge against anyone that goes against his narrative, the Womanchester thing hit him hard, the snub from The Athletic must be a pisser for him and the fact he was massively off on the Takeover and put all his eggs in the Mauriss basket makes him look like what he is, a bog standard journalist