Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, Ben said:

I think he is bitter and holds a massive grudge against anyone that goes against his narrative, the Womanchester thing hit him hard, the snub from The Athletic must be a pisser for him and the fact he was massively off on the Takeover and put all his eggs in the Mauriss basket makes him look like what he is, a bog standard journalist  

I'd go with below average tbh.

1 minute ago, Ben said:

I think he is bitter and holds a massive grudge against anyone that goes against his narrative, the Womanchester thing hit him hard, the snub from The Athletic must be a pisser for him and the fact he was massively off on the Takeover and put all his eggs in the Mauriss basket makes him look like what he is, a bog standard journalist  

That's an insult to bog standard journalists that mind

Is Edwards really this dense? Does he really need to be shown that Bin Salman isn't hiding anything and readily displays to the world that he is the Chairman of PIF? https://www.pif.gov.sa/en/Pages/Boradmembers.aspx

Does he have any idea at all what this legal action is trying to show? I mean it's not exactly rocket science.

The bald cunt deserves every bit of abuse that may be coming his way. Absolute whopper.

Edited by Wandy

19 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Is Edwards really this dense? Does he really need to be shown that Bin Salman isn't hiding anything and readily displays to the world that he is the Chairman of PIF? https://www.pif.gov.sa/en/Pages/Boradmembers.aspx

Does he have any idea at all what this legal action is trying to show? I mean it's not exactly rocket science.

The bald cunt deserves every bit of abuse that may be coming his way. Absolute whopper.

Proper weird bloke. Does he forget that he has to report on Newcastle United and will have to walk to the ground on match days passed thousands of fans who hes wound up for the past year? Any kicking the little twat gets is fully deserved and will be hilarious. Little wanker that he is.

Edited by Scoot

Guest HTT II
45 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Just block Mouth of the Tyne/Burnsie, Edwards, Wraith, that NCSL nonce and your NUFC twitter experience improves tenfold. :thup:

So glad I’m not into Twitter and it’s been fucking great not having FB, still have a profile page but only for my business and keeping in touch with people via messenger. Too toxic, the lot of it!

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

So glad I’m not into Twitter and it’s been fucking great not having FB, still have a profile page but only for my business and keeping in touch with people via messenger. Too toxic, the lot of it!

:thup:

Never been on twitter but stopped using my Facebook as I was starting to dislike people who I shouldn't dislike.  Some of my favourite people in real life but I can't deal with their facebook persona.

Kept my profile as the missus tags me in photos of the bairns for my family to see but other than that, and keeping tabs on a few ventures I'm involved with, I avoid it like the plague.

14 minutes ago, HTT II said:

No FB has been such a breath of fresh air like :thup:

I only use FB messenger to keep in touch with old school mates. Although not as bad as the twitter vile, I just can't be bothered with seeing people's lifes being played out in public

Also binned all of my social media accounts apart from WhatsApp. I haven't missed Facebook or Instagram one tiny bit. It has actually significantly improved my wellbeing to get off them tbh. Twitter is a funny one - I don't have an account, but because tweets are so ubiquitous on news pages, forums etc. I do actually access twitter, but I don't have an account, and I no longer spend hour scrolling through tweets. It's quite good actually.

To be fair to Edwards (bare with me he comes of weirder and worse) he was against the Staveley #1 takeover before the Saudi's were on the scene. That was my first knowledge of him and thought then he was what he's later turned out to be. His meek "i want Ashley out as much as the next person BUT" then, was as believable as the Womanchester cringe. He just plain doesn't want a takeover, desperately, like beyond the most Newcastle obsessed mackem obsessively. That needs investigated.

Personally think, because nobody can be that creepy/weird/obsessed even with a rival club, that its because the club is ran by amateurs under Ashley, appointed managers out of their depth and were it professional why would an amateur, no talent, no ability, out of hid depth cockney w*nker be indluged. Can only be self preservation.

*Also doesn't 'coming together' mean that you weren't together, weren't one? re his PIF statement w*nk material?

Edited by Wolfcastle

20 hours ago, Stifler said:

One of Burnsie’s accounts is salting that Keith guy after he had a go at NUST when he heard a comment from Linda Bush which was out of context. Meanwhile Burnsie’s other account is licking Keith’s ass.

This is why Burnsie should never be taken seriously. Just look at the state of this man!

Who the fuck is this burnsie and how does everyone know his name and what he looks like? As he done a wraith style funeral or something? 

If it is him behind mouth of the tyne he's said that if the takeover happens he will appear on YouTube weekly giving everyone inside information about team news/transfers etc [emoji38]

Edited by Scotty66

28 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Who the fuck is this burnsie and how does everyone know his name and what he looks like? As he done a wraith style funeral or something? 

If it is him behind mouth of the tyne he's said that if the takeover happens he will appear on YouTube weekly giving everyone inside information about team news/transfers etc [emoji38]

All I know is he was once on here and is a roaster 

15 hours ago, Wilson said:

:thup:

Never been on twitter but stopped using my Facebook as I was starting to dislike people who I shouldn't dislike.  Some of my favourite people in real life but I can't deal with their facebook persona.

Kept my profile as the missus tags me in photos of the bairns for my family to see but other than that, and keeping tabs on a few ventures I'm involved with, I avoid it like the plague.

I had to unfriend one of my oldest friends on FB.  I was waiting for him to go full on QAnon.  He's a really bright person and cares about the environment but watching him devolve to much for me to bear.  Tried twitter briefly, never go on FB or LinkedIn anymore.  I'm better off for it.

19 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Should discuss this in the  realistic thread rather than the positive thread I guess.  NCS might "not be allowed" to do this big reveal of 11/10 news tomorrow.

Does that not mean if they don't release it its because the PL have caved in?

18 hours ago, HTT II said:

I try to stay away from social media all together these days, I follow the people I want to hear from on Twitter and limit my time on there, its an absolute freak show if you spend too long there. FB I don't even bother with anymore, I feel like you need a 2 digit IQ to enjoy it these days! MSM I avoid at all costs.