Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

6 hours ago, Decky said:

Fuck sake. :facepalm:

Someone needs to sit him down and tell him to just shut the fuck up now. He may have obtained the strongest evidence possible but he is just making himself look like a complete tit. "Sauces" ffs. 

Lost a lot of respect and faith in Keith this week. Thought he handled himself well on that podcast last week but he has shown himself up and come across as a big bairn on Twitter.

With that, my faith in the takeover has wained as I put a lot of hope in the positivity coming from Keith. 

Life these days is so polarised, you're either pro-brexit or the worst of humanity, remainer or the worst of humanity, vax/anti vax, BLM/ALM.  On our side or the scum of the earth and if you show any sign of dissent you're on their side, no middle ground.

A sad indictment of modern society and with victory comes smugness, gloating and vitriol

I'll make a prediction, if  this goes the way of the EPL those championing the takeover will be reminded relentlessly of their 'crimes'

Fucking sad

7 hours ago, Ben said:

Keith and Ben are having a set to again tonight

Well said Keith.

It is interesting how all these obsessive "negative types" (the let's deny facts and logic types) always claim words like 'balanced' or 'realistic' for their negative exagerations.

As I have said many times, when logic points to a positive outcome, then positive = logical and balanced.

That is why the 'positive' thread should be renamed as the 'realistic' thread.

Keep it up Keith, you are fighting for us all (though some don't realise it) and you are fighting for the future of our NUFC.

Edited by manorpark

8 minutes ago, manorpark said:

Well said Keith.

It is interesting how all these obsessive "negative types" (the let's deny facts and logic types) always claim words like 'balanced' or 'realistic' for their negative exagerations.

As I have said many times, when logic points to a positive outcome, then positive = logical and balanced.

Keep it up Keith, you are fighting for us all (though some don't realise it) and you are fighting for the future of our NUFC.

Shark's been jumped. 

12 minutes ago, manorpark said:

Well said Keith.

You are nothing but a troll. And if it all falls through you will be off in a huffy shot, just like you did in July when the Saudis made their statement of withdrawal. 

15 minutes ago, manorpark said:

Well said Keith.

Fuckin embarrassing accusing the guy of being paid off by the PL with no proof what so ever 

5 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

Shark's been jumped. 

Jumping the shark is an idiom used to describe the moment of a misguided attempt at generating new publicity for something once, but no longer, widely popular.

Really?

The Takeover is no longer popular?

Here's to a lifetime of Ashley and Bruce then, I never knew that is what (by default) you want. Well, perhaps we can be "11th" next season eh?

That is an exciting thought.

1 minute ago, Wandy said:

You are nothing but a troll. And if it all falls through you will be off in a huffy shot, just like you did in July when the Saudis made their statement of withdrawal. 

100% false.

Why waste your life writing gibberish like that?

2 minutes ago, manorpark said:

100% false.

Why waste your life writing gibberish like that?

You are actually the worst poster on these takeover threads. At least those who are negative/cynical give reasoning behind their opinions. You just drop in every few days to make the same bullshit statement, knowing fine well it will just irritate everyone, and then bugger off again for a few days. You are a troll.

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, manorpark said:

I love a well thought out and articulate response . . . 

The irony.

12 minutes ago, Wandy said:

You are actually the worst poster on these takeover threads. At least those who are negative/cynical give reasoning behind their opinions. You just drop in every few days to make the same bullshit statement, knowing fine well it will just irritate everyone, and then bugger off again for a few days. You are a troll.

I remember saying a few months ago that he is the worst poster in the history of all iterations of Newcastle-Online. We’ve had some whoppers, in our time, but this one :rolleyes:

55 minutes ago, manorpark said:

Well said Keith.

Away with the fairies this lad like. :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Wish the bunch of twats would just get this sorted man. I can't remember the last time i looked forward to a season starting. The buzz if it went through before the new season man. The fucking sheer relief of no more doom and gloom.

1 hour ago, ED209 said:

Can we not all just go back to plane spotting? 

That was so much better, like.  IT'S HEADING STRAIGHT FOR RIYADH oh no, it's gone to Bulgaria instead.  Miss those days