Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Both takeover threads are absolutely full of shit twatter nonsense and comments and interpretations by posters who haven't got a fucking clue what is going on but still  insist of driving their agendas with the most ridiculous nonsensical assertions based on the sweet sum of fuck all. 

8 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

Both takeover threads are absolutely full of shit twatter nonsense and comments and interpretations by posters who haven't got a fucking clue what is going on but still  insist of driving their agendas with the most ridiculous nonsensical assertions based on the sweet sum of fuck all. 

Fair comment i suppose but the “Positivity Thread” was set up specifically “This thread is meant to be lighthearted and warming towards our potential takeover...after all there’s not much else positive it the worlds ATM.”……..I think you will find that most people enjoy going in there to get away from the deep discussion and arguments in this thread…..i guess its not everyone’s cup of tea, but it wasn’t set up for deep thinking and insider knowledge😀

Right lads if yous think for one minute I'm getting sucked back into this takeover lark after a year of heartache, anxiety, anger, leaving the forum in disgrace, coming back to the forum under a new name and more disgrace and just the feeling of total hopelessness.

Then you'd be absolutely right.

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

Right lads if yous think for one minute I'm getting sucked back into this takeover lark after a year of heartache, anxiety, anger, leaving the forum in disgrace, coming back to the forum under a new name and more disgrace and just the feeling of total hopelessness.

Then you'd be absolutely right.

You're a nobody if you haven't had ban on this forum.  Sort of like 'a rights of passage'.   Just wish Fanny Batter would get a ban but he's too much of a...........! 

Edited by Awaymag

8 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

You're a nobody if you haven't had ban on this forum.  Sort of like 'a rights of passage'.   Just wish Fanny Batter would get a ban but he's too much of a...........! 

I left on my own accord after getting so frustrated and then came back fresh with a new profile and attitude...........but fucked that up as well. I just wind my neck in now.

12 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

I’ll repeat for the 1000th time. If you feel the need to get all upset, so much so that you’re posting childish gibber like above, just put me on ignore.

You won’t need to worry about a ban then.

39 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Good to hear positive noises (albeit through MA’s favourite PR wagon of Sky).

Seems like the thoughts that both sides will start leaking positive/negative noises ahead of arbitration was a correct one. It’s a full on soap opera.

I’m assuming if arbitration is now expected to start in June rather than July, documents etc. have all been submitted (or will be submitted shortly) without any further requests for delays. Great news that we’ll finally get closure.

5 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Loads of noise coming out a day after the transfer window opens. Call me cynical, but...

As much as I agree it's been a tactic in the past, it's not even necessary now.  Nee1 expects anything to happen in transfer windows, takeover rumours or not.

2 minutes ago, Wilson said:

As much as I agree it's been a tactic in the past, it's not even necessary now.  Nee1 expects anything to happen in transfer windows, takeover rumours or not.

Possibly, or he's in to his final year of his Bishop PR Spin machine subscription and wants every penny he can out of it.

39 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

It’s almost as embarrassing as your post one year ago when you said the takeover was 100% done according to your ”source”...

:facepalm:

Just now, SweMag said:

It’s almost as embarrassing as your post one year ago when you said the takeover was 100% done according to your ”source”...

:facepalm:

Which I acknowledged pretty soon after had been clearly incorrect. I'll look forward to others doing similar in the fullness of time. 

9 hours ago, veriaqa said:

That's why I firmly in negative camp. The whole thing from bottom up corrupt as fuck. Including the legal system too. Must be frustrating as a brits to live under such corrupt regime.

Where are you getting this bullshit about the U.K. legal system being corrupt from?? 

I think you’ve wildly misinterpreted something. 

The skeptic in me says all the current noises, news, Rafa return talk, lates leak of new owner plans etc. comes off more like a futile way to build a bit more pressure on the PL by raising fans hopes again and building support to pressure the PL. Likewise the PL taking the Saudis off the Premiership Piracy list seems like a compromise and consolation prize so they don't hold grudges when they don't allow the takeover again. 

My heart though..... It's FUCKING ON. 

55 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Which I acknowledged pretty soon after had been clearly incorrect. I'll look forward to others doing similar in the fullness of time. 

I don't think I've seen any (could be wrong) people claiming the takeover was done on here. However I've seen numerous people say for months on end it's on and the consortium never went away, which really has been proven to be true.

2 hours ago, Ben said:

I left on my own accord after getting so frustrated and then came back fresh with a new profile and attitude...........but fucked that up as well. I just wind my neck in now.

Who were you before?