Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Isn't that Bruce?

He's bigger than Bruce [emoji38]

@BlueStar may know. I remember serving him a few times in my Townhouse days. Didn't think owt of it, not even sure where Bruce was at the time but remember him being foaming at losing 1-0 to Burnley, think it was on their 1st season back up to the prem. 

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

Not sure, If this info is legit Brucey is renting up here atm,  and his brother was up at his property. Like I said it could be complete bollocks, just passing on what I heard.

Steve Bruce’s brother lives in Wallsend, he is a binman for North Tyneside council. My stepdad used to work with him.

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

Take this for what its worth but I've just been told that Bruce's brother let it slip that Bruce been  by Charnley to look for a new job. Everyone on here knows I've never posted anything like this, could be bollocks but I've no reason to not trust the people involved.

I think better news would be charnley being told to Look for a new job

Just now, ManDoon said:

Like I say I have no idea of the veracisty of it, just passing it on and praying its the fucking truth.  My brother wont be lying hes like 50 and as striaght laced normie as it gets, so yeah its on the other lad. Hopefully its true. It's given me a tiny bit of positivity.

Fuck it I am all in now! 

#cans

That De Marco tweet on Friday was 100% takeover related IMO.  Only trouble is I'm not exactly certain what the message was, as there are a few ways in which that "message" can be translated, lol.

It must be the third option of a behind closed doors deal, if that's how it goes through then so be it,  but the governing bodies of football are so fuckin corrupt 

4 hours ago, ManDoon said:

Not sure, If this info is legit Brucey is renting up here atm,  and his brother was up at his property. Like I said it could be complete bollocks, just passing on what I heard.

Yeah he is. He’s been renting Michael Carrick’s house. 

I’ve known this for months. Thought it was common knowledge [emoji38]

7 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Yeah he is. He’s been renting Michael Carrick’s house. 

I’ve known this for months. Thought it was common knowledge [emoji38]

Out of interest, why has Michael Carrick got a house up here…i know he’s from Wallsend, but he’s first team coach at ManU, or does he still spend time back up here

18 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I'm so out the loop lol, I didn't know it, or I forgot it. But yeah thats the story verbatim from my brother, never had ITK before, prob wont ever again. Just passing it on hoping its real

Give us some early team news for next season otherwise I won't believe you.