Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Where's this "millions" in solicitors fees coming from like?  

Also worth remembering he trousered £17m for absolutely nothing when it fell apart.

Well I am sure De Marco and Shaheed Fatima dont come cheap!! How long they been working on this now... The usually charge by the hour and it wont be cheap!!
I don't think the £17m has been pocketed just yet either as this is ongoing.

9 minutes ago, DurhamMag said:

Well I am sure De Marco and Shaheed Fatima dont come cheap!! How long they been working on this now... The usually charge by the hour and it wont be cheap!!
I don't think the £17m has been pocketed just yet either as this is ongoing.

No, it was widely reported he kept the 5% deposit when they Saudis withdrew.  Graves even refers to the £17m in that tweet a little further up the page.

Luke seems rattled. Why is he even considering whether the owners and directors test will happen before the start of next season when he has always insisted there's no takeover imminent? 

We don't mind waiting an extra month if the endgame is in sight Luke. We've waited this long, a couple of months more won't really hurt that much. Not as much as it will hurt you if it ever goes through. 

1 hour ago, TRon said:

Luke seems rattled. Why is he even considering whether the owners and directors test will happen before the start of next season when he has always insisted there's no takeover imminent? 

We don't mind waiting an extra month if the endgame is in sight Luke. We've waited this long, a couple of months more won't really hurt that much. Not as much as it will hurt you if it ever goes through. 

Yep, he is showing his true colours now. I will admit, his tweets have left me feeling demoralised in the past but now I just ignore them, safe in the knowledge that he is nothing more than a WUM. He's the professional equivalent of Burnsie.

It's the fans who don't question these rumours that saddens me, just being strung along by each one that inevitably falls to pieces. And itk accounts are the most deceiving of the lot, trying to pass information off as a genuine insider for a following and support, but really they're creating more division in the Twitter community and fuels more and more arguments on hearsay and speculation

30 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

It's the fans who don't question these rumours that saddens me, just being strung along by each one that inevitably falls to pieces. And itk accounts are the most deceiving of the lot, trying to pass information off as a genuine insider for a following and support, but really they're creating more division in the Twitter community and fuels more and more arguments on hearsay and speculation

You’re not allowed to do that on here mind!

5 hours ago, Ketsbaia said:

July 1st, man. Fuck.

We're stuck with Bruce and Ashley for a decent chunk of this season aren't we? At least.  :weep:

:lol: Bruce is gonna be here for about six more years.

5 minutes ago, Ben said:

What a fucking depressing, annoying, irritating waste of fucking time this whole process has been.

Trust me it’s a lot easier when you don’t buy in to all the shite from the burnsies, Ryan e mains & keiths of this world. 

Interesting gdm have you just come to this conclusion in the last few days ?

37 minutes ago, gdm said:

Trust me it’s a lot easier when you don’t buy in to all the shite from the burnsies, Ryan e mains & keiths of this world. 

On 25/06/2021 at 11:52, gdm said:

6-8 weeks and could all be over one way or another 

Not really interesting at all. I personally suspect arbitration will put an end to it as I’ve said numerous times so 6-8 weeks sounds about right. 

I believe Keith had an in. Via that QC but I suspect that is long gone unless he’s stupidly still paying him. 

His claim to be itk over the new spurs manager and spectacularly getting it wrong within 48 hrs put the seal on it for me. The guy is a gobshite basking in his 15 mins of twitter fame.

Edited by gdm