Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Armchair Pundit said:

So, if it all goes in our favour and the takeover goes ahead, do those who were positive and proven correct become the realists? I guess delusion is a point of view.

What a thing to say!!

I must have posted 100 times or more that the (so called) Positive Thread, would be far more correctly called the Realistic Thread.

Because that is what it is, that is what we are, and always have been.

4 minutes ago, manorpark said:

What a thing to say!!

I must have posted 100 times or more that the (so called) Positive Thread, would be far more correctly called the Realistic Thread.

Because that is what it is, that is what we are, and always have been.

[emoji38][emoji38] If that thread was realistic we'd be entering mbappe's second season at the club, I mean I stay out of there to let you all have your fun, but what we want to happen != what actually happens

Guest HTT II

Both ‘takeover’ threads on here are to this forum what NUFC is to the game, an absolute abomination that needs deleted really! 

Guest HTT II

Another protest, where were they when Ashley was raping the club… FML [emoji38]

Just let the whole thing close out whatever happens, and we’ll be done with it all. Posturing for fucking retweets and shit! :rant:

Guest HTT II

And minus points for using fucking BJ man in their profile pic or whatever it’s called FFs, go and fuck off!

37 minutes ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

Finally, the takeover will be taken seriously. 

GB News are great, they are actually British, they are not just London.

Their viewing figures are often higher than the other two UK News Channels, despite what other mainstream media outlets say.

Roll on Tuesday !!

51 minutes ago, manorpark said:

GB News are great, they are actually British, they are not just London.

Their viewing figures are often higher than the other two UK News Channels, despite what other mainstream media outlets say.

Roll on Tuesday !!

GB News most definitely are not great. 

19 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Every little bit helps. Where’s the problem?

Your typical NUFC fan. Do absolutely nothing, but critisise those that do try something. It's part of the reason we're still stuck with Ashley.

We've got a fanbase full of them unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Your typical NUFC fan. Do absolutely nothing, but critisise those that do try something. It's part of the reason we're still stuck with Ashley.

I don’t think @gdm was criticising anyone, or I certainly didn’t read it like that.

If people want to write to their MPs, great. But it has been tried before to no avail.

Well done them for making an effort, but we’ll also need something new and much more coordinated.

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

I don’t think @gdm was criticising anyone, or I certainly didn’t read it like that.

If people want to write to their MPs, great. But it has been tried before to no avail.

Well done them for making an effort, but we’ll also need something new and much more coordinated.

I do agree it's an area that we've already tried but if it's not doing any harm I can't see a problem with it. 

8 minutes ago, Scoot said:

The reason we're stuck with Ashley is he doesn't have a suitable buyer who will give him the money he wants.