Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Would have been easier and just as more facesaving for Staveley to point the finger for moving the goalposts as the reason why this has fallen through. Makes no sense for her to be blaming the Premier League and saying it was nothing to do with Ashley if this wasn’t the case.

Well done mate, you've already done more than 99.9% of journalists have done.

Not a bad house like, wonder if he's gonna remortgage it to afford the takeover.

Hmm, not exactly a place I'd expect somebody able to buy a football club to live like.

Both people on that document are listed at same address so probaby not his actual house

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11974976

What does that mean? SEC Form D suggests their annual revenue is less than $1m?

But more than $1. :lol:

And I thought he was a chancer.

I really would like Amanda Staveley and the Reuben brothers to find another investor and come back with a new offer. Even if it would take the rest of this year or even until next season ends.

Really think they have the best visions for our club and comunity. Would be worth waiting for imo.

:lol: Ima go out on a limb and say Mauriss isn't a real player.

Might be just not be the broker? Ala Kenyon

Possible. I'd be wary of doing a deal through a dude who has been ordered not to lie in the course of seeking investments, though:

Order of the Texas Security Board to cease publication of false and misleading statements in connection with offer and sale of securities: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.ssb.texas.gov/sites/default/files/files/news/1608.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwibnoaDkP3qAhXTmHIEHYnnBcQQFjAKegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0PXUBHvyLE_QcalsYA9kIS

:lol: Ima go out on a limb and say Mauriss isn't a real player.

:lol:

Well his 350 million bid should be agreed now and his pr is in full swing. At least at the data room now.

Next week is my guess.

The rich list recons the Reubens are worth 20 billion. Surely they could just purchase by themselves

I reckon they could, but it's pretty clear they don't want anything like a controlling share (and who could blame them tbh)

The rich list recons the Reubens are worth 20 billion. Surely they could just purchase by themselves

They could but clearly don’t want the responsibility or full burden of being majority shareholders. Whatever people think of Staveley she is well respected in Middle East circles. I wonder if there would be any mileage in her getting BZG or even Maktoum’s involved. She must have had many dealings with Dubai royal family considering the length of time her business has been based there.