Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

If this gets rejected and the Qataris end up getting Leeds now they're in the PL I'll be fuming.

Wallsendmag will be fuming even more since he insists Leeds have never been a big club.

They aren't. Shit history, shit crowds historically, and a shithole of a stadium!

I assumed we weren't started Lazaro because there's little chance of being able to buy him.

I’d assumed he had an appearance fee clause and Bruce has spent most of the appearance fee budget (which may have been revised down after safety secured)

Arsehole 90s fans aside, I like Leeds. Proper club and I love their hatred for manu. Can’t wait to see that battle again.

That aint really a thing anymore. I mean maybe with the older boys but you've seen more Man Utd shirts in Leeds than Leeds shirts in recent years. Awful fans. They'd rather watch inbreds chasing an egg around as well.

Lazaro has made an impact pretty much every time he's played. Baffles me that article when you consider Bentaleb & Rose who have done fuck all but been mainstays. Anyone with sense would sack those two off and keep Lazaro.

Exactly my thoughts. Lazaro has been the best of them.

Yeah probably an appearance clause related thing when it comes to Lazaro. The same happened with Stephen Ireland and probably the likes of Ferrerya/Doumbia too.

Who exactly on the board of this proposed takeover, knows anything about football and who is worth signing/keeping? What a load of s****.

Maybe they've got a special (Spanish) guest or two? :naughty:

If this gets rejected and the Qataris end up getting Leeds now they're in the PL I'll be fuming.

Wallsendmag will be fuming even more since he insists Leeds have never been a big club.

They aren't. Shit history, shit crowds historically, and a shithole of a stadium!

Yeah, you just need to convince the rest of the country now, we've had a week of stories and tv debates about how great it is to have Leeds back in the big time. But keep at it, your one man campaign to declare Leeds a historically small club might snowball into something bigger. :lol:

They aren't. s*** history, s*** crowds historically, and a shithole of a stadium!

Last 2 are very accurate, they’ve never averaged over 40k in their history.

Danny Mills claimed recently they’d get 50k in league one, very over rated and not in our league support wise.