Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

There doesn't seem to be a lot of legal basis for that letter mind, he's thrown all sorts of s*** in.

The consortium haven't given anyone a legal basis to go on unfortunately, just "this isn't fair". Doesn't give anyone much to go off really.

I mean it seems like he's about to start quoting their own rules and procedures against them suggesting their actions are against a "member clubs" interests or some shit but he then abandons that for something else and makes loads of vague assertions.

I hope he's legit and takes them to court like, fuck them.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of legal basis for that letter mind, he's thrown all sorts of shit in.

The consortium haven't given anyone a legal basis to go on unfortunately, just "this isn't fair". Doesn't give anyone much to go off really.

What legal basis could they give? Only the consortium, possibly together with businesses that had investment tied to the deal, could take legal action... and they've set out the potential basis for that pretty clearly with their statements in the past week.

Seems surreal that we’re in a situation where people are happy to call Boris Johnson a cunt (I agree) but are desperate for the club to be taken over by the state of Saudi Arabia who are about a thousand times worse :lol:.

Really? Boris Johnson's actions have led to 46,000 (Lowest estimate) UK citizens dying in the last 4 months as he prioritised the economy over their safety. Can you compare that to MBS's record over the same period for me please?

(For it to be a thousand times worse, I'm looking for you to catalogue 46 million deaths)

Seems surreal that we’re in a situation where people are happy to call Boris Johnson a c*** (I agree) but are desperate for the club to be taken over by the state of Saudi Arabia who are about a thousand times worse :lol:.

Really? Boris Johnson's actions have led to 46,000 (Lowest estimate) UK citizens dying in the last 4 months as he prioritised the economy over their safety. Can you compare that to MBS's record over the same period for me please?

(For it to be a thousand times worse, I'm looking for you to catalogue 46 million deaths)

:lol: wow.

Guest dazzanufc1892

Seems surreal that we’re in a situation where people are happy to call Boris Johnson a c*** (I agree) but are desperate for the club to be taken over by the state of Saudi Arabia who are about a thousand times worse :lol:.

:lol: wow.

is this guy for real?

Seems surreal that we’re in a situation where people are happy to call Boris Johnson a cunt (I agree) but are desperate for the club to be taken over by the state of Saudi Arabia who are about a thousand times worse :lol:.

:lol: What?

:lol: What?

I won't drag the thread down with politics because I guess nobody wants that so I'll leave it there, but everything I wrote is 100% accurate.