Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Stoke fans are c***s. I remember when they came up for a FA Cup Final Match when KK had just been announced as manager again. Seen loads of them storm into Rosie's Bar and starting throwing punches for nee reason. Some Toon fan was walking along with his kid and got knocked out - so snide.

That was the first time we played them up here after 95/96 game at their place. It’s fair to say a lot of our lot hadn’t forgot that night, they got a right shoeing at the bottom of barrack road after the match.

Still think it will happen eventually, however my feeling is that this still runs for weeks/months unfortunately. The PL are both incapable and unwilling to make a decision on this, they’re probably still hoping PIF walk away.

enjoy the game today. Yes it’s likely we’ll put in a turgid performance and get hammered and yes it means nothing but it could be our last under Ashley

It IS our last Ashley/Bruce game.

I wouldn't say 'enjoy it', but it will be our last chance to feel that "absolute hopelessness" during a match, that we have all felt for so long.

So, while you can't 'enjoy' it, just 'experience' it - safe in the knowledge that it is ALL OVER . . .

enjoy the game today. Yes it’s likely we’ll put in a turgid performance and get hammered and yes it means nothing but it could be our last under Ashley

I wouldn't say 'enjoy it', but it will be our last chance to feel that "absolute hopelessness" during a match, that we have all felt for so long.

So, while you can't 'enjoy' it, just 'experience' it - safe in the knowledge that it is ALL OVER . . .

So are you saying this week or before start of next season ? I do love your optimism and obviously hope your right, but I do fear your going to be very disappointed if you think it’s happening next week.

Am I right that the Chinese league just started the new season? If so, I don't believe Rafa will return to us this summer....

Just started. Divided into two groups in two centralised locations.

I want to believe you and I hope what you're saying actually happens.

Can you please for one last tine clarify your reasons why it is happening tomorrow and what is the source of your confidence from just so I can fully get on board with your cult/theory?

Can you please for one last tine clarify your reasons why it is happening tomorrow and what is the source of your confidence from just so I can fully get on board with your cult/theory?

Don't do it to yourself mate, we are all clueless  its a bit of optimism in a maelstrom of shite, that's all so don't hang your hat on it

He hasn't got a clue. Just being over optimistic

Manorparkian syndrome. Where the sufferer thinks if he says something enough it will finally come to fruition.  Logic would say announcement end of season but this seems to be the best kept secret since Shearer and the Duchess.

Manorparkian syndrome. Where the sufferer thinks if he says something enough it will finally come to fruition.  Logic would say announcement end of season but this seems to be the best kept secret since Shearer and the Duchess.

Mid May I think you kept saying over and over didn't you :lol:

IS our last Ashley/Bruce game.

Logic, commonsense and bowing to the inevitable.

Exactly . . . Logic

IS our last Ashley/Bruce game.

Logic, commonsense and bowing to the inevitable.

None of which are applicable or relevant to this anymore

Exactly . . . Logic

Please show your workings.