Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

The deal is still alive in the same way that my offer to Mila Kunis is still on the table.

The fact that Maya Jama has yet to reply to my DM is a good sign too.

Delete the message. I hear that really gets the ladies swooning.

Douglas confirms Ashley has still not withdrawn bid from PL, silence from all sources which can only be good.

Technically the deal is still alive, vindication for Manorpark, myself and others.

Good feeling to know we were right, all apologies will be accepted with good grace.

Well Ashley cant withdraw his bid as he never made one. PIF who did make a bid have very publicly withdrawn theirs's.

Douglas confirms Ashley has still not withdrawn bid from PL, silence from all sources which can only be good.

Technically the deal is still alive, vindication for Manorpark, myself and others.

Good feeling to know we were right, all apologies will be accepted with good grace.

Well Ashley cant withdraw his bid as he never made one. PIF who did make a bid have very publicly withdrawn theirs's.

I believe it is the clubs responsibility to inform PL that the bid has been withdrawn and thereby the bid is no longer with the PL, this has not happened.

Frustrated with the process they did, however it has been reported that they would be back like a shot if guarantee of green light was given. My opinion is this was a tactical move with no other option available to them.

The weight of evidence again in my opinion suggests there is still mileage in this, local journalists Caulkin, Douglas and Liam Kennedy have all reported this.

I believe it is the clubs responsibility to inform PL that the bid has been withdrawn and thereby the bid is no longer with the PL, this has not happened.

Frustrated with the process they did, however it has been reported that they would be back like a shot if guarantee of green light was given. My opinion is this was a tactical move with no other option available to them.

The weight of evidence again in my opinion suggests there is still mileage in this, local journalists Caulkin, Douglas and Liam Kennedy have all reported this.

Correct again, but expect a load of stick from those who do not realise what is going on.

A announcement will be made soon, in the coming days.

I don’t know if it is good or bad news but something will be put out there. 

I’m not a alt, can’t give sources, vague I know but one way or the other we will hear something.

If it wasn't for the lack of a fourth sentence, I would have sworn that was Nostradamus.

I’ll accept your apology in a few days.

That’s been a few days. Heard nothing  :razz:

I’m not a alt, can’t give sources, vague I know but one way or the other we will hear something.

If it wasn't for the lack of a fourth sentence, I would have sworn that was Nostradamus.

I apologised via pm.

:rolleyes:

Guest Howaythetoon

This is 150% off people, seriously :(

Must be on then if HTT says it’s definitely off he talks utter s***.

Next Friday, 3.00pm :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Seriously I have two sources, one governmental and one who is actually employed within PCP and this is off, my own source is direct from PCP, the  other is a source of a mate or mine. Carry on believing this is ongoing though still. The next step is PCP will have to come back with new majority investors which we will either learn about in Jan or not at all, the latter meaning they are out once and for all and we will never here from them again. The Reubens are out as of now 100%. That’s a major blow to PCP going forward with PCP with any new investors. It’s 100% dead full stop. We are stuck with Ashley unless some Nigerian scam can pass the ODT or some other similar chancer/s...

:lol:

I genuinely don't understand what people get out of posting stuff like that.

Seriously I have two sources, one governmental and one who is actually employed within PCP and this is off, my own source is direct from PCP, the  other is a source of a mate or mine. Carry on believing this is ongoing though still. The next step is PCP will have to come back with new majority investors which we will either learn about in Jan or not at all, the latter meaning they are out once and for all and we will never here from them again. The Reubens are out as of now 100%. That’s a major blow to PCP going forward with PCP with any new investors. It’s 100% dead full stop. We are stuck with Ashley unless some Nigerian scam can pass the ODT or some other similar chancer/s...

Oh now you have a direct source from PCP?

Saturday night drinking again HTT?

Guest Howaythetoon

Have had from day one baby, one of my best mates :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Saturday night drinking again HTT?

Sober this time judge

Have had from day one baby, one of my best mates :lol:

:lol: you’ve talked shit from day 1