Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

33 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Jesus Christ get the positive thread back up for fucks sake.

You can be positive in here, don't worry.

I'm guessing PIF are now waiting to see if we can get promotion in the next 5 years before making a decision. Have no fear, good times are imminent*

* In the next 6 years, maybe.

You know how I go on about the CPL in Canada? Well I’m part of a Discord group and on this discord group PIF are linked with creating a CPL club in Quebec.

A year or so ago they were rejected because of the Saudi-Canadian relationship, however the guy who brought them to the table is set to announce a new club next month and they rumours are they are still looking to be involved in it.

15 hours ago, Sima said:

Can't wait to see which schysters want to take us over in the Championship, how skint they will be and how much they will bend over to Ashley to get 'control' of the club.

I can see that muppet Kenyon coming back in for us with his crew of paupers. 

20 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Imagine the pundits if we get taken over. We'll finish second one year and they'll be all "If I were a Newcastle fan I'd be angry at finishing second. The money they've spent, there's no way they should be accepting second place"

I'd more than happily put up with that [emoji38]

You know full well that a new Project Big-picture will be launched as soon as we're relegated with some bizarre ruling preventing us from ever getting back into the league unless we've scored 173 goals and have 4 players called Simon.