Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

8 minutes ago, toontownman said:

One thing is for sure, this ESL business will either put an end to this takeover, push it through or have absolutely no effect. 

Personally I don’t think it will have an effect, UNLESS the Legal team do have some recorded info showing the ‘super league’ teams have tried to influence the decision. Then (especially now) it does change things.

Edited by et tu brute

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

That twitter post should be in the optimistic thread or bullshit twitter one. He knows absolutely fuck all.

It should be in the Jimmy Saville and other nonces thread. 

2 hours ago, RS said:

The Bruce line means this is a heap of shit. I’ve heard on here that lad is an absolute bullshit merchant anyway 

He is. If he isn't stealing info, he's making bullshit up.

He begs for info off a guy who, fair plays, is close to Dummett, but anything else he tweets is bollocks.

16 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

Well that sounds grim as fuck, even if it is edwards. Absolutely pig fucking sick of the whole mess anyway, just kill it and put us out of our misery 

a swing and a guess, they’re either buying someone else or pif put up the money for the super league 

Edited by Billy Pilgrim

Edwards basically stirring shyte here,  in one breath he’s basically saying he know it’s off so move on then in the next he says he’s not certain so can’t confirm. 

20 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Well that sounds grim as fuck, even if it is edwards. Absolutely pig fucking sick of the whole mess anyway, just kill it and put us out of our misery 

a swing and a guess, they’re either buying someone else or pif put up the money for the super league 

There is zero chance the PL let PIF buy another PL club, they'd be taken to the cleaners. 

Isn’t he talking about the possibility of PIF taking over now, due to ‘email evidence’ (possible influence/corruption by the Big 6/PL) which he’s been privy to? I think this is an absolute positive, given his obvious trolling about the takeover in the past. 

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

Isn’t he talking about the possibility of PIF taking over now, due to ‘email evidence’ (possible influence/corruption by the Big 6/PL) which he’s been privy to? I think this is an absolute positive, given his obvious trolling about the takeover in the past. 

Who Edward's?

Just now, Scoot said:

Who Edward's?

Luke Edwards, football journalist for the Telegraph, massive bellend, likes to and has admitted to winding up fans. He was the guy who wrote about the Henry Mauriss guy and insisted he was real and had made bids for the club, was easy swoop in etc.

Just now, Stifler said:

Luke Edwards, football journalist for the Telegraph, massive bellend, likes to and has admitted to winding up fans. He was the guy who wrote about the Henry Mauriss guy and insisted he was real and had made bids for the club, was easy swoop in etc.

I know who he is, I just dont understand how manxst came to that conclusion from Edwards tweet. Totally lost me!