Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

A number of pages of progression since I have managed to get online today and I had my hopes up for some big news for just a moment......... Let’s hope Kieth has found something out that shows the PL acting inappropriately (which we all pretty much think is the case) and it helps our case along 

3 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

:lol: what?

Probably because it's a forum, where all we have are opinions.

Or maybe because the chancer who thinks he's about to leak "the bomb that will win the war" ...I mean "if it's big" news won't shut the fuck up about it either?

Opinions based on an article which you don't have a clue about, seems logical that mind :lol:

He mentioned they want to control the content in the story, which is why he’s given it to Liam Kennedy to write.

But if something is “a bomb”, why would it be open to interpretation if another journo was to have the details too?

This is like a shit, generic Suits episode.

Harvey "I never lose" (NDM) is set to lose a case until Mike "Wonderboy" (Keith) finds the one piece of evidence that destroys the oppositions case and saves the day for the firm (NUFC)

2 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Opinions based on an article which you don't have a clue about, seems logical that mind :lol:

We've been lead to believe it's "11/10" news, possibly the news that "will win the war" of this takeover that we've all wanted for so long. Where would you rather us speculate and discuss what this bombshell news may be?

Day 2 out of 5 and people are losing their shit already. Just take a step back and not worry or get worked up about it. 

It's obviously not the takeover approved, but it's probably something that will put massive pressure on masters and the PL, who wouldn't want that? 

3 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

We've been lead to believe it's "11/10" news, possibly the news that "will win the war" of this takeover that we've all wanted for so long. Where would you rather us speculate and discuss what this bombshell news may be?

When you know exactly what this 11/10 news is, we will all then be discussing it then in full detail. You can't have an opinion on something, when you don't know what it is. 

Edited by et tu brute

4 minutes ago, cookidge said:

Instead of "I've got 11/10 news lads", what about "I've got some relatively big news. Obviously it's not takeover approved, but it could be important." but that doesn't get clicks though does it?

Put yourself in Keith's shoes, man. He wrapped in work and spent his pension on solicitors. The wife's going ballistic. He's been holed up in the attic for a month pinging tweets and emails about and sometimes he doesn't even come down for his dinner and it goes cold and Mrs Pattison is going fucking mental. Finally, after nearly a year of unrelenting dedication to the cause, he's got his hands on the mother lode - an email exchange between Daniel Levy and Richard Masters. He's like a kid at Xmas who wants to show everyone his new bike but he's not allowed out the house until his impetigo has cleared up.

Nowt wrong with wor Keith. Probably.

1 minute ago, Candi_Hills said:

Put yourself in Keith's shoes, man. He wrapped in work and spent his pension on solicitors. The wife's going ballistic. He's been holed up in the attic for a month pinging tweets and emails about and sometimes he doesn't even come down for his dinner and it goes cold and Mrs Pattison is going fucking mental. Finally, after nearly a year of unrelenting dedication to the cause, he's got his hands on the mother lode - an email exchange between Daniel Levy and Richard Masters. He's like a kid at Xmas who wants to show everyone his new bike but he's not allowed out the house until his impetigo has cleared up.

:lol: bless him, count to 11 Keith before you post on twitter.

I’ve heard the big news, Keith & co are launching a new line of takeover merchandise including ‘free the takeover 1’ tee shirts and ‘I love Saudi’ mugs. Also in talks with Wylam brewery to release a new lager simply named ‘#’ and only released in cans.

18 minutes ago, Candi_Hills said:

God I hope thats true

12 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I’ve heard the big news, Keith & co are launching a new line of takeover merchandise including ‘free the takeover 1’ tee shirts and ‘I love Saudi’ mugs. Also in talks with Wylam brewery to release a new lager simply named ‘#’ and only released in cans.

Close, the ales already on sale in central station. It’s paying off his legal fees nicely, might be a bit to strong for some lads on here though.

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Imagine Keith does have his hands on some smoking gun emails that prove the takeover was basically stalled on purpose by the big six. Brings the whole lot of them down. Give that man a statue outside the ground. Freedom of the city.

He’d probably just be happy you bought him a pint. He really isn’t after clicks, he’s an old timer who’d never been on twitter prior to all this. He wants a takeover and a club worth supporting like the majority of us.