Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

29 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

99% sure Bruce will be in charge next season unfortunately.

I'm not so sure, the current transfer links and new contracts dished out are a bit of a worry, however if they can bring in a coach over his head without so much as a complaint from him makes me think he's been offered a reduced pay to go in the summer.

8 minutes ago, Thumbheed said:

I don't think he'll have the bottle for another season. 

Not so sure, he so pompous that he probably thinks he has a job here as long as he keeps us up and Ashley is here. 

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Not so sure, he so pompous that he probably thinks he has a job here as long as he keeps us up and Ashley is here. 

Unfortunately also he is probably right to think that way also. 

23 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

He'll have 1 eye on the takeover. 

Don't think he's got the heart to face into another relgation battle, he's been called out by too many people. 

Edited by Thumbheed

48 minutes ago, Thumbheed said:

He'll have 1 eye on the takeover. 

Don't think he's got the heart to face into another relgation battle, he's been called out by too many people. 

I pray you’re right.

4 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

I look at Chelsea and City and I think do we really want to be another team pushing football further down the path :sad:

As opposed to what we are now and have been for the last 15 years? An absolute non entity of a football club. 

Hmm, it's a difficult debate. I wonder which world would be less shit: every club being Oil FC or every club being Mike Ashley FC. Feel like the sport wouldn't even exist if it were the latter. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Hmm, it's a difficult debate. I wonder which world would be less shit: every club being Oil FC or every club being Mike Ashley FC. Feel like the sport wouldn't even exist if it were the latter. 

Speed is only an advantage if you are the only person who has it. - Alan Watts.

7 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Every club managed by bruce, Pardew, Allardyce, McClaren, Carver types? Would be hell on earth. You'd be praying for Joe Kinnear to cheer things up.

Why the fuck has he quoted me? I asked a sensible question.

Perhaps it's because I alluded/suggested that there might be a scenario where by the Saudis don't become our owner.