Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Probably not advisable to go taking photos through peoples windows on a council estate. He will have the nonce hunters after him when the locals start jumping to conclusions 

1 hour ago, Menace said:

Having been to Tower Hamlets multiple times, Nick DeMarco is a fucking weirdo.

Stepping outside any thoughts of subliminal Tweets, it's an odd photo and i'm not sure who his target audience is with that one.

Just now, Robster said:

Stepping outside any thoughts of subliminal Tweets, it's an odd photo and i'm not sure who his target audience is with that one.

Himself? Not every post is aimed at someone or something, the bloke is clearly an amateur photographer.

1 hour ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Himself? Not every post is aimed at someone or something, the bloke is clearly an amateur photographer.

He's got some balls walking round Tower Hamlets taking pictures of peoples bedrooms.

5 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

So when's the next date for something we won't even here about?

isn’t the Premier League’s request to basically dismiss the CAT case (due to it being already covered in the arbitration - their argument), still being deliberated by the judge? Think someone (with legal knowledge) on here thought it may take up to two weeks. Tomorrow is one week since they presented their evidence/arguments/whatever, so maybe back end of next week or the beginning of the following week for the decision to be made. I apologise if this is wrong (if so can someone put me right) as have not been really looking at takeover related posts or media info the last week or so.

Trying to just let the legal cases play out and not to get too emotionally involved if possible or searching for leads (as I don’t trust what’s coming out from both sides of the argument). Last year between the takeover first being released until the PIF ‘pulling out’ statement, I like many spent literally hours each day reading and listening to anything takeover related. This led to me switching from being on a total high to a total low, sometimes within a matter of minutes depending on what was coming out. Never again. I (we) have no say or control on what will happen, so honestly think it’s just best to await the legal cases to play out, or if an agreement is made before the cases conclude, for an actual official announcement to be made.