Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

https://www.catribunal.org.uk/sites/default/files/2017-11/The_Competition_Appeal_Tribunal_Rules_2015.pdf

(6) An order containing a declaration that the Tribunal has no jurisdiction or will not exercise its jurisdiction may also make further provision as to the disposal or stay of the proceedings.

(7) If on an application under this rule the Tribunal does not make a declaration under paragraph (6), the Tribunal shall give directions regarding the future conduct of the proceedings.

Think those 2 are the relevant bits, page 23. Part 4, point 34

https://www.catribunal.org.uk/cases/130161218-bm-european-value-retail-sa If people who understand the process better than I do, and I try, would this be anything similar to what happens? A hearing to determine it based on an "order of the chairman (directions)?" 

https://www.catribunal.org.uk/sites/default/files/2019-02/1301_B%26M_Order_220119.pdf Order

https://www.catribunal.org.uk/sites/default/files/2019-02/1301_B%26M_Transcript_060219.pdf Transcript

3 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

https://www.catribunal.org.uk/sites/default/files/2017-11/The_Competition_Appeal_Tribunal_Rules_2015.pdf

(6) An order containing a declaration that the Tribunal has no jurisdiction or will not exercise its jurisdiction may also make further provision as to the disposal or stay of the proceedings.

(7) If on an application under this rule the Tribunal does not make a declaration under paragraph (6), the Tribunal shall give directions regarding the future conduct of the proceedings.

Think those 2 are the relevant bits, page 23. Part 4, point 34

Do you know what that means? :lol: Because I don’t.

11 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Do you know what that means? :lol: Because I don’t.

I actually agree with you for once. I have absolutely no idea what any of that means!

Edited by Scoot

2 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

What happened to the deal the Premier League had offered according to Mouth of The Tyne and others yesterday?

All known bullshitters. It’s only been 2 weeks since the PL submitted all that evidence for the judge to mull over. There will be a mountain of paperwork, all designed to delay even if they do get knocked back.

My initial guess was a month, but it really could be any amount of time, maybe the cunt is on holiday? Nobody has any idea. The wheels of justice are beating to their own drum, they care nothing for summer plans or transfer windows.

All the usual nob jockey journos are pretty quiet at the minute so I’d imagine not much is happening, or at least the PL have nothing to say.

5 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

What happened to the deal the Premier League had offered according to Mouth of The Tyne and others yesterday?

These are the kind of things people get sick of.

Nobody on here believes that shit. You don't have to come and gloat that it didn't happen, when nobody on here thought it would anyway.

You're constantly antagonistic and on the wind up. Relax.

4 minutes ago, Rocker said:

These are the kind of things people get sick of.

Nobody on here believes that shit. You don't have to come and gloat that it didn't happen, when nobody on here thought it would anyway.

You're constantly antagonistic and on the wind up. Relax.

When i said it was nonsense yesterday people instantly disagreed and said there was no way of knowing it was untrue? Hopefully one of them will reply.

24 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

No one puts any credence in Mouth of the Tyne/ Burnsie 

32 minutes ago, LV said:

No one puts any credence in Mouth of the Tyne/ Burnsie 

Some do / did yesterday in the positivity thread. My question was probably aimed at them, but was conscious of not asking in there to prevent the usual pile on. 

14 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Some do / did yesterday in the positivity thread. My question was probably aimed at them, but was conscious of not asking in there to prevent the usual pile on. 

Link the posts.

5 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

As expected, nothing there: 

Can we please just remove this guy soon?

Put me on ignore if you don't like me giving the correct answers to questions or asking if things people had claimed would happen actually have happened yet. 

Or alternatively stick to the positive thread if you don't want anything but made up news. 

8 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Put me on ignore if you don't like me giving the correct answers to questions or asking if things people had claimed would happen actually have happened yet. 

Or alternatively stick to the positive thread if you don't want anything but made up news. 

You literally just made up a backstory for allowing yourself to be negative, as proven by there being nothing of the sort form page 245 onward. You can't back up any points you bring up beyond wanting to rile people up. In essence, you bring nothing to discussion and you derail threads - it is highly annoying. This should've been dealt with ages ago and perhaps the takeover threads wouldn't have to be closed all the time.

Edited by Kaizero

41 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

You’ve been caught out good and proper there son 

18 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

Well, yeah, I'm just annoyed this hasn't been dealt with. @Davewouldn't have stood for shit like that.

I'm like 80% certain he's an admin alt account used to troll. a normal account would have been put six deep in the dirt long ago for persistent wummery.

Happens every week and I get that people have views both positive and negative, but it’s nearly always the same disagreements each time. When was the last time we even had any actual information coming out? A good few weeks ago. I honestly don’t think we will hear anything official for a few weeks either.

Edited by et tu brute