Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

5 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

How can the CAT case be solely damages when one of the seeking points was "An injunction requiring the Defendant to withdraw the Director Decision and/or to reconsider the same" (the director decision provisionally being PIF = KSA) 

People are stupid.

It's clearly written on CAT website, but I still see people on this forum question it again and again.

Spoiler

Or maybe they all are wum. Including some of the admin

Guest reefatoon
32 minutes ago, Ben said:

Keith says nowt will happen until September now

[emoji38] fucking hell. Maybe better to just stop hurling dates out if you have to keep giving new ones every time they pass. Wonder what month it will be moved to after September. 

48 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

[emoji38] fucking hell. Maybe better to just stop hurling dates out if you have to keep giving new ones every time they pass. Wonder what month it will be moved to after September. 

That's the thing. People need to stop believing that Keith is some high level ITK. He is just a regular person, using the NCSL logo/identity to get attention.

Tell me. What difference is it when he spouts shit like that about Martinez /Jones and the Spurs manager job and Mouth of the Tyne talking his usual utter shite? Its the same. Both pretending to know things more than they do and telling the world about it. I read his reply to his post on the Spurs job and he said he only posts news he heard from trusted source. Well, ain't trusty enough is it? Same source as Burnsie? What makes his 'source' for the takeover news anymore credible now than others?

Now he's on about it going to September. He'd be better if he just shuts up and not make these predictions but keep to FACTS. Saying it's moved to September and his elite group of followers will get the excuses in to back him up.

And if its not Keith, then it'd be a tweet from an artsy lawyer. Green traffic lights, Medina, dip in the sea on a Saturday morning and all. Mind bogling stuff supposedly related to this takeover.

Edited by nufcjb

People desperately need some hope to cling on to. Hence the popularity of the absolute whoppers on twatter.

Stories of top managers being in a holding pattern until the big day. Ashley cewking the bewks is a sign etc etc. 

in the real world you’d swerve Keith like you would the rambling tramp arguing with himself on Northumberland street. Mimms became a god like figure with his disciples wanting anyone who called him out banned

Come on man!

I reckon there’s more chance of us being relegated under Bruce next season than being owned by PIF

Wait my arse. 

So now we’ve had…

End of January

February

March

May

the summer

start of the season

September

I’m still waiting for this 11/10 news too.

:lol: And people continue to take Keith seriously? Apart from predicting and then releasing his own stories via Kennedy, has he got anything right?

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Called out for his bullshit and sees the article written by Douglas = it suddenly becomes a typo :lol:

:ronaldo:

I mean ‘September’ and ‘July’ are easy things to mistype, the letters are practically next to each other.

Yeah it's seems incredible that in even now in 1974 you can get it so wrong  

5 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

I’m led to believe it was Gordon on keyboards this morning lads. 

That’s not Sumner for clarification but Stein !

Is Gordon just there to take the blame for any typos, poor grammar and mis-information then? Does he have another role?

1 hour ago, RS said:

People desperately need some hope to cling on to. Hence the popularity of the absolute whoppers on twatter.

Stories of top managers being in a holding pattern until the big day. Ashley cewking the bewks is a sign etc etc. 

in the real world you’d swerve Keith like you would the rambling tramp arguing with himself on Northumberland street. Mimms became a god like figure with his disciples wanting anyone who called him out banned

Come on man!

I reckon there’s more chance of us being relegated under Bruce next season than being owned by PIF

Wait my arse. 

This is it isn't it? Another season of Bruce and Ashley is enough to drive anyone to desperation.

Having said that this thread is a shit show, it's really difficult to find out if there has been any form of update. Its largely squabbling between the optimists and those that like to get a rise from them. Go and enjoy the Euros lads, it's a reminder why we love football to begin with.

So i haven't read this thread since last year any updates? I've never believed in this takeover going ahead with all the talk about bruce etc and Rafa going to Everton. 

Maybe a mod could give updates in the opening post 

Edited by astraguy

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, astraguy said:

So i haven't read this thread since last year any updates? I've never believed in this takeover going ahead with all the talk about bruce etc and Rafa going to Everton. 

Maybe a mod could give updates in the opening post 

Waiting for the formal legal processes to conclude is what I know.

I do think it'll go through but no timescales can be put on the deal.