Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

6 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Your typical NUFC fan. Do absolutely nothing, but critisise those that do try something. It's part of the reason we're still stuck with Ashley.

We've got a fanbase full of them unfortunately.

Well fucking said where in the end game, one more push at the behest of the buyers. 

Surely that’s the least we should be doing. Staveley isn’t a supporter and she’s worked 3 years to make this happen.

The mancs and scousers would be having a pyro riot on parliament square if this was happening to them.

Get the bus laid on Jinky, Manorpark you can drive. 

4 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I don’t think @gdm was criticising anyone, or I certainly didn’t read it like that.

If people want to write to their MPs, great. But it has been tried before to no avail.

Well done them for making an effort, but we’ll also need something new and much more coordinated.

Aye I wasn’t criticising anyone for doing it. Just unsure why it’s being done for a 3rd time. This was step 1

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

Well fucking said where in the end game, one more push at the behest of the buyers. 

Surely that’s the least we should be doing. Staveley isn’t a supporter and she’s worked 3 years to make this happen.

The mancs and scousers would be having a pyro riot on parliament square if this was happening to them.

Well said fuck all. He complete misunderstood my post much like you have 

5 minutes ago, Scoot said:

I do agree it's an area that we've already tried but if it's not doing any harm I can't see a problem with it. 

Neither does bemoaning the ineffectiveness of it.

Slagging off the typical NUFC fan probably does more damage than both things put together.

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

Aye I wasn’t criticising anyone for doing it. Just unsure why it’s being done for a 3rd time. This was step 1

If only we had a committee of supporters with a huge membership and large amount of members’ money in the bank, with the press at their fingertips, who could coordinate a well thought out process of piling the pressure on.

@Gregdo you know anyone?

Edited by Fantail Breeze

4 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Oh boy, you don't know what you're suggesting !!

At least we would get there QUICK !!!

4 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

If only we had a committee of supporters with a huge membership and large amount of members’ money in the bank, with the press at their fingertips, who could coordinate a well thought out process of piling the pressure on.

@Gregdo you know anyone?

6 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

🚌 or 🛺

13 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Agree, and I'd be up for some of that. This email your MP stuff is a nonsense though. 

5 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Can someone do a quick summary please? We have massive evidence against the PL enough to secure the takeover with no issue, but it’s going to need some fan pressure? Is that right?

That seems to be the narrative now being pushed. Except the two statements completely contradict each other. It's a total farce.

Just now, Wandy said:

Agree, and I'd be up for some of that. This email your MP stuff is a nonsense though. 

The militant approach certainly seems to grab the headlines as per ESL.

I remember the old sack the board days when the city centre used to be ransacked after the match.

Clearly I’m not condoning such behaviour, but a few powerful fireworks launched at Laura Kuensberg during the BBC news might get us some headlines.

The one thing Ashley has done superbly over the past 14 years is to split the fan base, not just in half but scattered all over, arranging protests or demonstrations won't happen with the current fan base 

9 minutes ago, Ben said:

The one thing Ashley has done superbly over the past 14 years is to split the fan base, not just in half but scattered all over, arranging protests or demonstrations won't happen with the current fan base 

It only needs a hit squad of 20 or so in parliament square to hit the headlines.

I propose Fanny and Joey to fire the rockets. They’d look after each other inside and with no access to devices during their stretch it’s clearly a win win all round.

The supposed cryptic bread pictures have done 1 thing at least 

I think consortium members, Nick etc realise that when Newcastle fans want something they don't stop. Still fans replying to PIF tweets with Newcastle stuff! 

22 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

It only needs a hit squad of 20 or so in parliament square to hit the headlines.

I propose Fanny and Joey to fire the rockets. They’d look after each other inside and with no access to devices during their stretch it’s clearly a win win all round.

Mate, like, can you stop man, please? Geez.

It's you again getting in this NOT POSITIVE thread, getting all squably with the same people, and it'll lead to the thread getting locked again. If you hate those two so much, just put them on the ignore list. Most of us in here are sick of it so fucking stop!

Go grab a beer, if you haven had a dozen already and enjoy the night. 

Edited by nufcjb

2 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Mate, like, can you stop man, please? Geez.

It's you again getting in this NOT POSITIVE thread, getting all squably with the same people, and it'll lead to the thread getting locked again. Most of us in here are sick of it so fucking stop!

Go grab a beer, if you haven had a dozen already and enjoy the night. 

I think the 2 posters will realise that post was in jest.

Take your own advice and have a beer 👍

1 hour ago, Shearergol said:

Can someone do a quick summary please? We have massive evidence against the PL enough to secure the takeover with no issue, but it’s going to need some fan pressure? Is that right?

Yes! Because the British legal system is very corrupt. The arbitration panel is corrupt. The CAT judge would probably side with British establishment rather than dirty moralless foreigner. That's why! If the whole thing played behind closed door (arbitration and CAT case) I firmly in negative/realist camp. But if we can make the whole thing public I mqybe go to positive/daydreamer camp.

Are British people seriously think that their legal system is clean as fuck? You said that your legal system is clean but the politicians are corrupt, but the two things are connected. Its two face of the same coin.

Corrupt politicians running free in a country because the legal system close its eyes. So it make them both corrupt.

It doesnt matter how massive NUFC's evidences are, if the aribtration panel choose purposedly to help the PL, NUFC will never won. That's why the "cry for help" from NUFC's side needed.

Edited by veriaqa