Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, GWN said:

Totally agree. The PL are never going to let this happen . Sooner we accept it the better. Just like Rafa not coming back , good stuff never happens to us .

Forget NUFC , it's better for your health and pocket .

That's the spirit!  :rolleyes:

Could it be that the PL are kicking the CAT can down the road because arbitration started today and they expect a conclusion before July 12th? They then expect the takeover to be approved via arbitration? And thus Ashley drops the CAT?

Or does this post belong in the other thread? :)

1 hour ago, GWN said:

Totally agree. The PL are never going to let this happen . Sooner we accept it the better. Just like Rafa not coming back , good stuff never happens to us .

Forget NUFC , it's better for your health and pocket .

But that's why it's gone to court, they can't block the sale without a good reason to. If they going against us when it's not in their owns rules for the them to be able to, that's where our legal/arbitration challenge comes in.

They can't just block to the sale on a whim or because it might upset the backstabbing arrogant '6'. I guess that's what we have to prove, a legitimate reason to block us or not.

1 hour ago, reefatoon said:

It’s crazy how much they are fighting this takeover. That in itself just leaves you feeling very suspicious of it all. Something just isn’t right in all of this.

Really good point that actually, and easy to forget. Mental how dug in they are for something that's really pretty transparent - it's a wealth fund ffs :lol:

Edited by mrmojorisin75

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

Were getting very precious about Conservatives and a Conservative facing news network whilst wanting a Saudi Arabian backed takeover (which I want too).

I couldn't care less at this point, if the Tories and the GB News channel help. Thanks, now fuck off would be my answer if they help the sale get done.

5 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

In fact, the Daily Mongrel seem to have been on his case a fair bit in the last fortnight:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9709545/Jamal-Khashoggis-close-friendship-Osama-bin-Laden-Murdered-journalist-cried-died.html

I don't like em, but they can keep up with this if it distracts his wailing other half from bothering us for a bit longer.

:anguish:

36 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Of course there's grouping of "people who watch GB News". Let me help you....

Everyone who watches GB News falls into at least one of the following categories:

- Racist

- Pro-Brexit

- Right wing

- Completely intolerant

- Climate denier

- Anti mask/lockdown/vaccination

- Anti BLM ("aLl LiVeS mAtTeR!")

- Homophobic

- Think the Daily Mail is a good newspaper

Many who watch it fall into many or even all of those categories, because, and here's the kicker, THAT'S LITERALLY THEIR TARGET AUDIENCE.

All who watch it are despicable cunts. So yes, we can group them. It's easy.

(I'll make a small exception for people who watch it out of morbid curiosity but who themselves realise all of the above and are only tuning in briefly for their own amusement, kind of like craning your neck when you pass a car crash)

What a load of utter rubbish.

Are you easily influenced by repetition?

31 minutes ago, New Beginnings said:

Not at all mate

I think GB news has been brilliant since it started! Most on here won't agree, but that's ok 👍

You are 100% correct.

I am quite 'worried' about some of the people on here, judging by their posts about how they imagine GB News is and how GB News viewers are. I think some people on here are forgetting to take their medication!

Wraith going on Gammon News. [emoji38] Will he ever top this arsehole behaviour in the future? Everything he does (and I mean everything) is about the promotion of Steve Wraith. He would eat himself, if he were made of cake.

1 hour ago, GWN said:

Totally agree. The PL are never going to let this happen . Sooner we accept it the better.

Surely you know that they do not have the power to stop our Takeover happening, because (quite simply) there is no lawful reason for them to be able stop it.

They DO have the power to try and stop it (as they are doing) but WE do have the power to stop them succeeding . . which is what is happening right now.

The EPL are going to pay a huge price for this.

Do you actually think that Ashley is going to "stop" after we win? My goodness no, he will keep on going after them no matter what.

They have made a hell of a mistake taking on Ashley. Crap Football Club owner though he is, he is excellent at holding a grudge.

5 minutes ago, manorpark said:

You are 100% correct.

I am quite 'worried' about some of the people on here, judging by their posts about how they imagine GB News is and how GB News viewers are. I think some people on here are forgetting to take their medication!

With all due respect, you're certainly in the age group of their target audience. You're allowed your own views, of course, but please don't pretend that GB News isn't what it actually is. A right wing station.

6 minutes ago, manorpark said:

You are 100% correct.

👍

The Gammon references do well to get past mods on here to be honest.

@manorpark, I wanted to defend you in the past because you were older and were steadfast in your positivity, but you've really shown yourself up in recent months. You're coming across like a fucking cultural dinosaur. 

Just now, Shearergol said:

With all due respect, you're certainly in the age group of their target audience. You're allowed your own views, of course, but please don't pretend that GB News isn't what it actually is. A right wing station.

The usual rubbish . . .

(1) Generalisations : This time about 'age groups'. What is wrong with being a Teenager anyway?

(2) Repetition : You have repeatedly heard it is 'right wing' so that is what you believe, and (of course) that is what you would experience if you did actually ever watch it. It is called "Brainwashing" !! 

1 minute ago, manorpark said:

The usual rubbish . . .

(1) Generalisations : This time about 'age groups'. What is wrong with being a Teenager anyway?

(2) Repetition : You have repeatedly heard it is 'right wing' so that is what you believe, and (of course) that is what you would experience if you did actually ever watch it. It is called "Brainwashing" !! 

Of course it's right wing. I've just posted a fucking video of it being hosted by Nigel Farage. :lol:

1 minute ago, manorpark said:

The usual rubbish . . .

It's well known fact that as one gets older they become more right wing. I don't blame you for that, it's just your age.

Your second point isn't even worth arguing with. There are so many things pointing to the fact that it's a right wing propaganda station that you'd have to be an idiot to not see it.

Anyway, I'm done talking with you. Bye.

9 minutes ago, Rocker said:

@manorpark, I wanted to defend you in the past because you were older and were steadfast in your positivity, but you've really shown yourself up in recent months. You're coming across like a fucking cultural dinosaur. 

Words come easy to some, but they mean nothing when you put them in a sentence that means the exact opposite of the truth.

Of course you wouldn't write such idiotic things if you knew me, but I accept that you do not know me, so hence your easy use of colourful words with no basis in reality.

One thing though, why do you bother?

Edited by manorpark