Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

It's well known fact that as one gets older they become more right wing. I don't blame you for that, it's just your age.

Your second point isn't even worth arguing with. There are so many things pointing to the fact that it's a right wing propaganda station that you'd have to be an idiot to not see it.

Anyway, I'm done talking with you. Bye.

Bye Bye!

Edited by manorpark

1 minute ago, manorpark said:

Words come easy to some, but they mean nothing when you ut them in a sentence that means the exact opposite of the truth.

Of course you wouldn't write such idiotic things if you knew me, but I accept that you do not know me, so hence your easy use of colourful words with no basis in reality.

One thing though, why do you bother?

If that's the case, you're misrepresenting yourself terribly, as everyone thinks the same thing.

Edited by Rocker

Just now, Shearergol said:

@admins @mods can we get a wellness check done on @manorpark please? Seriously worried for his health.

Once again, words trot out easily, but mean absolutely nothing.

Why can you not discuss the issues rather than come out with these La La Land irrelevancies?

Guest HTT II

Ah howay people, @manorparkis alreet man, I do think, however, this whole takeover saga has consumed him rightly or wrongly, we are all desperate here that’s for sure. 

Edited by HTT II

Just now, HTT II said:

Ah howay people, @manorparkis alreet man, I do think, however, this whole takeover has consumed him rightly or wrongly, we are all desperate here that’s for sure. 

Thankyou.

I am the preferred 'dartboard' at the moment, am I not?

Yet, all I am is a Newcastle United supporter, who does not believe in stereotypes and generalisations!

Guest HTT II

I think people just need to all relax and just let this play out for everyone’s sanity… 

And this is why I don’t follow Twitter, other social media or the news in general as it’s all toxic and full of no nothings, bellends and those with agendas. 

Edited by HTT II

14 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

It's well known fact that as one gets older they become more right wing. I don't blame you for that, it's just your age.

Your second point isn't even worth arguing with. There are so many things pointing to the fact that it's a right wing propaganda station that you'd have to be an idiot to not see it.

Anyway, I'm done talking with you. Bye.

Does that mean everybody on here will be voting for the Tories 20-30 years from now?

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Out of interest, what about it has been brilliant (I'm genuinely curious)?

Was going to post the very same question. 

I'm guessing you're still waiting for an answer to this?

35 minutes ago, manorpark said:

Surely you know that they do not have the power to stop our Takeover happening, because (quite simply) there is no lawful reason for them to be able stop it.

They DO have the power to try and stop it (as they are doing) but WE do have the power to stop them succeeding . . which is what is happening right now.

The EPL are going to pay a huge price for this.

Do you actually think that Ashley is going to "stop" after we win? My goodness no, he will keep on going after them no matter what.

They have made a hell of a mistake taking on Ashley. Crap Football Club owner though he is, he is excellent at holding a grudge.

they have already stopped it once , maybe I’m just impatient or just sick of the constant “wait and see” messages .just sick of it mate , nothing ever happens.

In the interest of transparency, it's a breath of fresh air that the fans are being kept as briefed as the consortium where possible. But knowing what lies ahead, they seem just as in the dark as us! 

Edited by nbthree3

3 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

She doesn't seem very happy, i guess understandably.

Hope it doesn't mean it's off like.

Also, making Ashley out as a good guy. :anguish:

"It's not about the money in Mike's pocket" 

:memelol: