Newcastle United 0-2 Arsenal - 02/05/2021

Disco

Standard Newcastle, like has happened a few times under Bruce, we'll look decent for a game or two when a player comes back from injury, or the players just put a performance in spite of Bruce, but we'll always go back shite soon enough, which we'll be for the majority of the season.

Just now, Away Toon said:

This is pretty much the most pathetic display we have put on this season, and there has been lots of competition previously

It was utter, utter shite.

1 minute ago, Away Toon said:

This is pretty much the most pathetic display we have put on this season, and there has been lots of competition previously

:lol: It just isn't though. It's just another in a catalogue of thoroughly dreadful performances that only feels worse because it's the most recent one we've watched.

1 minute ago, Smal said:

Fucking hell man. I’ve rarely been as angry after a performance as that. Utterly rancid.

Really? Can't say I am that arsed tbh. This team can't even inspire hate. 

1 minute ago, Smal said:

Fucking hell man. I’ve rarely been as angry after a performance as that. Utterly rancid.

I'm amazed anybody has any emotion at all concerning this aberration of NUFC

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Really? Can't say I am that arsed tbh. This team can't even inspire hate. 

Think it’s more that it was a perfect example of the absolute shitshow that is nufc atm. That and a combination of the horrific officiating throughout the entire game.

Awful performance, plenty of our players are on the beach already, especially the likes of Shelvey and Longstaff who can’t afford to be on the beach.

Another coward of a display from Bruce as well, conceding the game before it started, letting Arsenal win on their name, feeling satisfied that his job is done.

Mike Dean shows himself up again, so does VAR. Even aside from those decisions we deserved nothing from the game, but we still don’t deserve shit refereeing.

Don't they want to interview the players or managers after this game? I mean all the non-football going on at Old Trafford is all very exciting, but they could try discussing some actual football in between. 

28 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Switched it off, what did Schar do? 

Slide tackle straight through the back of the Arsenal player. Nowhere near the ball and nowhere near the goal.

11 minutes ago, huss9 said:

just couldnt understand the subs he made today.

If you look at it through the prism of us not really being a football club anymore, its a little clearer, especially Joelinton coming on.