Games with Forum servers?

Mike

This something we can do? We're all old as fuck and can't get on the same page to game together for shit but there are games where you could just run a server and dip in and out? Factorio, Satisfactory, etc. Any thoughts beyond "Fuck off"? :lol:

:lol: I thought I did? Something with a persistent gameworld we can drop in and out of whenever. I say Factorio, because we're maniacs and that would be laughs. Satisfactory as well.

We used to have a Minecraft server, back in the day. I vaguely recall stuff being burned down. 

Honestly, go for it and good luck. Past experience has taught me that this shit never works out. I've tried enough in the past. :lol:

8 hours ago, Mike said:

:lol: I thought I did? Something with a persistent gameworld we can drop in and out of whenever. I say Factorio, because we're maniacs and that would be laughs. Satisfactory as well.

Fair, I'd had a drink and thought that Factorio and Satisfactory were your general thoughts on the concept :lol:

12 hours ago, Coco said:

We used to have a Minecraft server, back in the day. I vaguely recall stuff being burned down. 

Honestly, go for it and good luck. Past experience has taught me that this shit never works out. I've tried enough in the past. :lol:

I remember setting off around 500 blocks of TNT and it tooks the sever 15 mins to render it all. Good times. 

A link to the Discord would be a good start.

Sure we could craic on with Valheim when it's released proper or something similar.

Risk of Rain 2, Golf It!, Ultimate Chicken Horse, Duck Game, Move or Die, Speedrunners - all shouts for something quick and easy.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

5 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

A link to the Discord would be a good start.

Sure we could craic on with Valheim when it's released proper or something similar.

Risk of Rain 2, Golf It!, Ultimate Chicken Horse, Duck Game, Move or Die, Speedrunners - all shouts for something quick and easy.

https://discord.gg/dmETCnSm