Leicester City vs. Newcastle United - 7/5/21 @ 8pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

I'm hoping that if I get full enough of beer and curry after I finish work that I'll fall asleep on the sofa and be able to miss large parts of this inevitable big bust of a performance.

34 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

I am thinking that I don’t put myself through this one given how it could turn into a big shitfest pretty quickly 

Leicester are usually a decent watch.

I'd usually stick this on outside at my bar but the weather forecast is shite. Not a chance I'm sitting inside and watching a shitfest.

2-0

Our only hope as usual is they miss their chances/Dubs plays a blinder, we all know it's going to be one way traffick.

That and hope ASM does something out of nothing.

Same every game really.

Edited by ToonArmy1892

Will get mauled. Vardy and Iheanacho's movement around Fernandez, Clark and Dummett will be brutal. :lol: Then Madison and Perez finding pockets around Shelvey...

I do not think Leicetser have been playing too well recently, tbh, Kelechi has been remarkably efficient around the box and their defense is very strong, but Vardy, Maddison, Ricardo, Perez, etc. are off-form/not scoring goals. If Newcastle play the way they did in April, not the rubbish against Arsenal, there is a good chance they can get a result here, imo. Put Saint-Maximin, Almiron, Willock, and Wilson on the pitch in whatever formation, let Leicester have the ball, and counter quickly when it's won back.

Like most, though, I am not too concerned with the result here, any positive result against Sheffield Blades would probably guarantee safety, and Fulham getting six points from the next three matches seems improbable anyway. Leicester are preferable in the Champions League to any of the clubs chasing them, so I don't begrudge them at all. It would be nice to see them win the FA Cup as well.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi

4 hours ago, FCB said:

This shites on tonight.

Just as well I saw this post or I'd have missed it altogether. Although in hindsight I'll probably wish I did miss it by 10pm tonight. 

50 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Pick up a calorie-controlled light beer, watch Newcastle get bummed. It's a dream Friday night. 

Skinny lager is great.  89cals per 330ml bottle and 4%. Tastes like Stella 4%