Leicester City 2 - 4 Newcastle United - 07/05/21 - Post-match reaction from page 18

BlueStar

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Really enjoyable, wtf, great game and that’s us safe, Fulham have to win every game to stay up and hope we lose every game. Not happening. 1 more point of course assures it, and that is our game against Sheff Utd.

They only have Burnley and Brighton to aim for now we are out of it 

They made semi mistakes and we were ruthless. Very encouraging to see. Keep our players, invest 50M on 3 solid players plus willock, new manager, a decent squad then. Enjoyed that more than Bournemouth last season.

Enjoyed that and a great win that should now secure our top-flight participation for next year.

Could see the difference though when Willock went off and then Bruce took ASM and Wilson off, we looked like we might actually throw away a 4-0 lead.

I hate Bruce as much as anyone but even I'm struggling to blame him for resting players at 4-1 up with 10 minutes left, we should just be able to do that, but fucking hell it shows how badly we rely on certain players.

8 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Enjoyed that and a great win that should now secure our top-flight participation for next year.

Could see the difference though when Willock went off and then Bruce took ASM and Wilson off, we looked like we might actually throw away a 4-0 lead.

I hate Bruce as much as anyone but even I'm struggling to blame him for resting players at 4-1 up with 10 minutes left, we should just be able to do that, but fucking hell it shows how badly we rely on certain players.

Love your username on here :aww:

12 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Rest them for what? 

We aren't in any other competition. [emoji38]