Leicester City 2 - 4 Newcastle United - 07/05/21 - Post-match reaction from page 18

BlueStar

Did you see Rodgers furiously taking notes in that first half?! They’re coming back out with a plan. 
were coming back out with ‘keep running around lads, tight at the back!’

Just now, andyc35i said:

Leicester couldn’t be any worse in the second half and that’s my worry

The main problem is Bruce will tell them to drop deep at half time and take ASM and Wilson off at 60 mins because he is a moronic bastard of the highest order.  He does look unwell though, his face is so red.

Besides his goal, the energy Willock has in the middle is the reason we're seeing this performance in the 1st half. ASM has still to create much of significance, if he can step up 2nd half we'll be fine. Here's hoping.

3 minutes ago, Slim said:

Again why the fuck would he sign fir us. And we would never pay the asking price.

For him it's a chance to play regularly and make a name for himself, your latter point ties in with the ambition comment.

Edited by The Prophet

Very enjoyable half. Going to be all the more a kick in the small parts when we inevitably give away victory. We essentially have 45 minutes to hold onto guaranteed safety.

On another note, Shelvey really has a thoroughly unprofessional mentality in game. He often makes arrogant, lazy passes when we're winning and gives the ball away 90% of the time. Reading that back I suppose there's no change to under any other circumstance TBF.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

For him it's a chance to play regularly and make a name for himself, your latter point ties in with the ambition comment.

He's an Arsenal fan though, he's going to want to break into the first team there.

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

The main problem is Bruce will tell them to drop deep at half time and take ASM and Wilson off at 60 mins because he is a moronic bastard of the highest order.  He does look unwell though, his face is so red.

Nah, I think he'll leave things as they are for as long as he can - but one or more of our key players will pick up an injury and he'll confuse himself about how it could've possibly happened.

Just now, neesy111 said:

He's an Arsenal fan though, he's going to want to break into the first team there.

He seems to be enjoying himself for us. That can cloud common sense.