Newcastle United 3 - 4 Manchester City - 14/05/21 - Post-match reaction from page 14

• BlueStar changed the title to Newcastle United 2 - 2 Manchester City - 14/05/21
1 minute ago, Lenny said:

Utterly pathetic that it took that long to reach the correct decision. He's a yard onside and Ake has totally taken his leg.

Like they really badly wanted to find a reason, any reason, not to have to give it.

• BlueStar changed the title to Newcastle United 2 - 2 Manchester City - 14/05/21 (HT)

Maybe I'm being silly but does Joelinton see Ake sliding in front of him so he stands on him to hopefully win the pen?

I thought Joelinton slipped until the replay.

I feel so empty watching this, like more so then normal, the game is flat, its meaningless anyway, and we still have Bruce in charge. 

Weirdly I thought the half was really boring, yet somehow there have been 4 goals :lol: 

1 minute ago, Aiston said:

Maybe I'm being silly but does Joelinton see Ake sliding in front of him so he stands on him to hopefully win the pen?

I thought Joelinton slipped until the replay.

It was really lucky, he was falling over whatever.

Great feet initially though. 

• BlueStar changed the title to Newcastle United 3 - 4 Manchester City - 14/05/21
  • BlueStar changed the title to Newcastle United 3 - 4 Manchester City - 14/05/21 - Post-match reaction from page 14