Newcastle United 3 - 4 Manchester City - 14/05/21 - Post-match reaction from page 14

BlueStar

3 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

Well we have. Evidence is there in the goals! We have looked a threat and played well in 85/90% of games since that Everton away game 

4 wins since that Everton game. In 14 games.

Guest HTT II
10 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Murphy is really struggling tonight.

He was very good one v one in the first half before their goal, since, his confidence has went...

Edited by HTT II

5 minutes ago, Collage said:

I’ll have what you’re having please 

What’s not true about what I said? Dubravka, Schar, Fede, Willock, ASM, Wilson and Almiron all well liked players. Lot of hard working reliable players like Ritiche, Murphy Dummett etc

And in the last 3 months we have won well at Everton and Leicester, drew at Anfield which we were robbed of a win. Beat West Ham at home, drew with Tottenham at home and currently drawing with Man City. Good as it gets for Ashleys NUFC this. I have accepted to make the most of this as having a likeable, hard working team  that can pull off some good results v the top half teams is as good as it gets and as much as we can hope for until Ashley leaves. 

Controversial, I've been thinking about this all season long, but I think St Maximan might be the strongest player on the ball we've ever had in my 30 years watching us play. He's phenomenal. Is he the most effective in that time? Arguably not, but his ability to retain the ball and move it up the pitch so consistently while under tight pressure, he's in a league of his own.

1 minute ago, hakka said:

Cancelo being a prick there.

Could have easily been a red, he kicked it at Murphy. Seen reds for less (Rivaldo on the corner flag anyone?).