Newcastle United vs Sheffield United - 19/05/21 @ 1800 - Live on Sky

6 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

Unfortunately a defeat here does more for the club longer term than an easy win. It would be simply papering over the (very large) gaps both on and off the pitch. 

There won’t be any changes anyway so i don’t see what a defeat would do good.

13 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

Unfortunately a defeat here does more for the club longer term than an easy win. It would be simply papering over the (very large) gaps both on and off the pitch. 

Think that boat has sailed with the manager of the month period. On a side note, not really sure what the point of a club subscription service would be, since we seem to have every game televised anyway. 

10 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Hope it pisses it down on all the Muppets who attend and the pints are Ashley's piss, as for the game draw or lose don't want the prick to see 45 points as a positive

I feel like I’ve got some sympathy with them just because of covid. It is pretty tempting to go to a game, theoretically. 

11 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Hope it pisses it down on all the Muppets who attend and the pints are Ashley's piss, as for the game draw or lose don't want the prick to see 45 points as a positive

Agreed. Hope the pigeons shit all over the lot of them.

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

The pigeon’s dead mate. 

There's probably a family of the fuckers now, he's furloughed any cunt that worked in the ground.

I'm just surprised the grass is still being cut. He's probably done a deal with the council. Free pens, socks and cups if they send the ride-on around on a Friday afternoon.

Big game for Lying Steve. He'll be looking to get one over on a fanbase that absolutely fucking despises him and thinks that he is a massive lying piece of shit. Wonder which one he'll choose.