Newcastle United vs Sheffield United - 19/05/21 @ 1800 - Live on Sky

1 minute ago, jonbobson said:

That's the spirit. Let's all moan "online" and do nothing about it.

That will show them. 

There's plenty of people off this very forum who have previously dedicated significant amounts of time, money and effort making their feelings known and who have tried improve things. More often than not, though. they were shouted down by the "boo support the team not the regime" lot.

1 hour ago, reefatoon said:

There is always an excuse by the match going fans on why they won't kick up a fuss. This one will be because they haven't been to a game for so long.

Plus Bruce was manager of the month so it would seem a bit mean. Plus Ashley is trying to sell and it's the PL who are blocking it. Not really sure who or what the protest will be aimed at. With Liverpool and Man U fans they want their owners out so they can try and attract the Saudis who have been blocked from taking over NUFC. 

7 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Amazing to think only a few short weeks ago everyone was thinking this was a must win to even have a chance to stay up. Crazy how the last few weeks have went when you think about it.

Couldn't give a fuck 

I’m here and it’s great to be back tbh. Haven’t been in a pub or in Newcastle for over a year or seen some mates for the same period. Can honestly say it was quite emotional coming into the train station.

I’ve boycotted, walked out and held banners but for my well being this is a right shot in the arm. Couldn’t care less about the match but being a person again is brilliant. God how I hope we don’t have to go back into restrictions.

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I’m here and it’s great to be back tbh. Haven’t been in a pub or in Newcastle for over a year or seen some mates for the same period. Can honestly say it was quite emotional coming into the train station.

I’ve boycotted, walked out and held banners but for my well being this is a right shot in the arm. Couldn’t care less about the match but being a person again is brilliant. God how I hope we don’t have to go back into restrictions.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Mike Ashley likes this.

5 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

As Long as you let bruce know we all hate him and ashley boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

26 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Any proper club would give Anderson a space on the bench instead of a player with no future like Carroll

Bruce has slowed his development this season that’s for sure

7 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

you could have gone to the pub , see the same mates and be out and about being a person. Why go in the ground ? Pissing and moaning at the shite served up by a wanker called Bruce , employed by a Kunt called Ashley who you have just paid him for the pleasure .

Thats what’s baffling , enjoy feeding the fat fuker .

My Twitter feed is horrible , folk so jubilant, the Kendall las with the large magambas who has slagged off Bruce all season on YouTube is there and loving it .

Absolute fuking hypocrisy at its best :anguish:

1 hour ago, jonbobson said:

Imagine a "supporters" forum where fans get called names such as cunts for daring to go to a match :suicide:

Who’s called you a kunt? Ya just thick as mince you can’t see it .

enjoy the shite O0

Not sure why people are moaning about other folks going to the match. I get what you're saying, and I would normally agree, but we've just had a year of utter depression and hopelessness in every facet of life, let people just go to the match, without making it a points scoring contest about "who's a better fan".