Newcastle United vs Sheffield United - 19/05/21 @ 1800 - Live on Sky

3 hours ago, toontownman said:

I'd love this to be the antithesis of the Spurs game in 2016 where our fans are actually chanting "Steve Bruce... we want you to go..."

Will probably have a bunch of gammons singing pro Bruce songs in reality. 

I expect us to win so our fan base won't do shit now we are safe but they'll moan again next season

57 minutes ago, Sima said:

:anguish:

Not surprised in the slightest. 

His 1892pledge a complete flop, only one month in. The Trust have gone underground again, won’t be seen until the next shitshow to try and recruit more members for their ridiculous plans.

30 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

Hope Alex Hurst gets his seat in the corner gets drunk as can be and belts out the Dwight Gayle song all game. Happy days

personally hope richie scores fly kicks the corner flag into alex and hopefully knocking sense into the cunt 

Guest HTT II

Now that we are safe, I hope we fucking lose. Fuck Bruce, fuck Ashley, fuck the PL and fuck the morons going (even though I find it hard to begrudge anyone wanting to attend a game of footy due to Covid).

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II

Those going who are gonna dish out some abuse to Bruce/or have been given a freebie (I know a few who have) etc. by the way are not included in my moron list...

Guest HTT II
Just now, astraguy said:

Did we have to give away some tickets? thats cheered me up sightly :clap2:

I know a few who are going who got a ticket through corporate channels (their own work place/not from NUFC’s own abysmal corporate channels). A few others who work with the foundation voluntarily have got free tickets too which is fair play IMO.

Hope all that go tonight @Joey Linton @Paully @HaydnNUFC ? Although i don't agree with going give him loud and clear abuse from minute one to the last. ,Take signs into the ground hold them high ALL GAME not that pathetic shit we had Vs city whatever the result or performance and don't forget ASHLEY

This needs to make the back pages

Edited by astraguy

Sadly I think Bruce getting stick will depend on the game. And even more sadly, I think we will go out all guns blazing and give them a hiding.

If we go out and play like we have for 33 of our games this season, he will get flack. 

1 hour ago, astraguy said:

Hope all that go tonight @Joey Linton @Paully @HaydnNUFC ? Although i don't agree with going give him loud and clear abuse from minute one to the last. ,Take signs into the ground hold them high ALL GAME not that pathetic shit we had Vs city whatever the result or performance and don't forget ASHLEY

This needs to make the back pages

Not going. No idea why I came to mind here, I'm in Derby. :lol:

20 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Not going. No idea why I came to mind here, I'm in Derby. :lol:

Ah that's why i questioned you wasn't to sure, anyway I'm gonna be watching this  in HOPE we hear abuse and Ashley/Bruce out signs but looking at twitter it'll be fuck all again 

12 hours ago, HTT II said:

Those going who are gonna dish out some abuse to Bruce/or have been given a freebie (I know a few who have) etc. by the way are not included in my moron list...

Hear hear!!!:tickedoff:

1 hour ago, Sima said:

:anguish:

And with disingenuous shite, my DD to this 'pledge' is cancelled.  .

What a dickhead.

One of the reasons I've never been able get behind any of the NUST rhetoric is that they're so compliant with the club.

Folks like him are literally part of the problem and are only involved for ego inflation purposes. You only have to hear him on the various platforms to realise he's all about the sound of his own voice.

Should have always been a demonstration element to it and not have people like him above nodding along to the sound of the clubs beat.