Group B (Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Russia)

Big River

Sick to my stomach having seen the aftermath of that. Thankful as fuck I had actually fallen asleep and didn’t see the actual incident.

Thoughts with his family and friends. Hopefully we hear some positive news in the next 24hrs. 

Finnish studio was just ”we cant say anything right now” followed by weeping. Jesus christ why do they put them into that position, just cut to some highlights from another game or something.

2 minutes ago, Kasper said:

Finnish studio was just ”we cant say anything right now” followed by weeping. Jesus christ why do they put them into that position, just cut to some highlights from another game or something.

They're struggling to talk through it in the U.S. studio too. Can't even watch. Just hoping for the best.

What's most infuriating is that broadcasters are sharp quick able to stop showing a pitch invader running on and having a lark or making some political statement. But they're keen to turn an incident like that into televisual drama. Fucking scumbags. 

Edited by ponsaelius

Just now, ponsaelius said:

What's most infuriating is that broadcasters are sharp quick able to stop showing a pitch invader running on and having a lark or making some political statement. But they're keen to turn an incident like that into televisual drama. Fucking scumbags. 

They refuse to show leg breaks but showed him receiving CPR. So grim

1 minute ago, samptime29 said:

Worst thing I've ever seen live. 

I went through this during a game when a teammate collapsed with a cardiac arrest, honestly it's the worst thing to watch in real life, you're so helpless.

All prayers to the lad, hope he pulls through.

Just now, Kasper said:

Photographer said he saw him putting a hand on his head when they were walking him out. And moving his eyes.

Saw a photo on twitter of that, hand on head, eyes open. Hopefully a good sign.