Group B (Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Russia)

Big River

Just now, Interpolic said:

Are UEFA responsible for the feed that was put out, rather than individual broadcasters like the BBC? Although BBC clearly could/should have cut away. 

I think it's the latter, Danish TV cut the signal off rather quickly

Gonna be a cracking atmosphere when it restarts. Fair play, we can't judge the players wanting to do this. No doubt its in honour of him and would be very different had the outcome been fatal. 

3 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Match resumes at 7:30pm. Seems like insanity. 

I imagine a lot of it has to do with how well he has recovered. Bit tough on the players to get back warmed up and into a competitive game though, should have just played tomorrow now.

A production company will be responsible for the camera work, it’ll be fed to all the broadcasters, but BBC could have cut to their studio or anywhere else at any point so they are fully responsible for that being broadcast.

They’ve broken Ofcom’s rules by showing it so they’re going to get hammered, and rightfully so.

2 minutes ago, Pata said:

Reading that both teams wanted to finish the game today.

Ah, interesting. That's fair enough then. Imagine they're all just relieved and likely want to go out there for the fans who would no doubt like to get it all out of their system now knowing he's okay. Could be a good thing for all concerned in a way. Really just glad he's seemingly doing so well so quickly.

I don’t know about this. The players have been through a trauma, I’m not sure they should even have been asked whether they want to continue the game. Some decisions need to come from the authorities.