Group B (Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Russia)

Big River

Guest HTT II

Denmark need a second to make their current superiority count. Belgium just look all over the place. 

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

why the fuck do you care? if that's the way they want to honor or respect Eriksen then so be it. 

It’s just entirely unnecessary. Absolutely, honour or respect him however you want before/after the game but I think it’s ridiculous to purposely stop a competitive game to do so.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction and all that.

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

It’s just entirely unnecessary. Absolutely, honour or respect him however you want before/after the game but I think it’s ridiculous to purposely stop a competitive game to do so.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction and all that.

Aye, I’d rather see the game stopped for VAR or a water intake or a streaker, howay man, it’s a human touch in a game that is lacking in humility and at times real genuine connect!

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

Roberto Mehtinez innit

It’s in him, always has been, that’s why they will never win this thing IMO. 

Just now, HTT II said:

Aye, I’d rather see the game stopped for VAR or a water intake or a streaker, howay man, it’s a human touch in a game that is lacking in humility and at times real genuine connect!

I hate all of those stoppages equally too, so [emoji38]

Guest HTT II
8 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I hate all of those stoppages equally too, so [emoji38]

Fair play, but I don’t see the hate for players wanting to come together to show some love, respect and support for one of their brethren, the guy almost died FFS and given the world we live in today right now, a bit of love and peace and humility and compassion is all good IMO. I bet he is buzzing right now and it shows that although this is a footy game and a football tournament, the life of someone is more important than this. And so it should be, the guy will probably never play at this level again, he’s been doing this, training for this moment, since the age of 5 or so. All those hours, hard work, time, effort to play for his country and for the game he has gave his all too, he almost dies while playing? Much respect and love to Eriksen and both teams and sets of fans, and the game. A game I fucking love as much as life itself which we all do! That’s why we are here watching this, loving this, hoping, believing, wanting our players and nation to win, to do well… that’s why he was here too! And we almost lost him! 

Edited by HTT II