Group B (Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Russia)

Big River

Just now, Wullie said:

Fucking love Lukaku. Probably my favourite striker in world football.

Wonder, given how much football he'll have played, if he'll start falling to bits early or if he'll adapt his game just to being a penalty box 9.

Guest HTT II
11 minutes ago, Wullie said:

He’s no Joelinton like, but he’s alreet I suppose!

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Tremendous from Denmark. 

So it's not head to head then. :lol: I'm sure at one point it can't have been GD either. Fuck knows.

It's 'head to head' (points between the two teams) if it's two teams. But it's a 3 way tie so it goes on points between those 3 teams - which is still a tie. So then it goes on goal difference. 

Edited by ponsaelius

25 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Belgium have scored again. Russia and Finland are going home. Shame for Finland I suppose, but one could say they got a bit lucky with their Denmark win.

Draw between Croatia and Scotland and a 2-0 or more Spain win (or if Spain loses) and Finland goes through. Not impossible.

Edited by Kaizero

The atmosphere for Denmark makes you wish all the stadiums had more capacity, just added to the drama and excitement. The entire passage for the 3rd was lovely stuff, the saved header, the saved shot from close...then the howitzer from 25 yards out. 

45 minutes ago, Wullie said:

For some reason not my favorite. Martinez should have rested him and KDB :'(

I was more pumped up for Denmark's match than any match for ages :lol:

I absolutely loved it, will always have fond memories. The drama, the football, the crowd and the third goal that made me leap up and shimmy around for a bit :lol:

Edited by Ketsbaia

Shit match from Finland. But we were singing in our end for 30 mins after the game had finishes and then the Finnish players came back out to sing with us. Brilliant night regardless of any results and it keeps on going.

41 minutes ago, Kasper said:

Shit match from Finland. But we were singing in our end for 30 mins after the game had finishes and then the Finnish players came back out to sing with us. Brilliant night regardless of any results and it keeps on going.

There's still hope and it's not even pie in the sky hope. I hope you pull through.