Group C (Austria, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Ukraine)

Big River

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

Its funny what major tournaments will do, watching Austria vs North Macedonia and enjoying it, wouldn't even think to watch this game normally :lol:  

That's one the best things in major tournaments, seeing teams and players you wouldn't normally watch.

51 minutes ago, 54 said:

Its funny what major tournaments will do, watching Austria vs North Macedonia and enjoying it, wouldn't even think to watch this game normally :lol:  

Aye :lol:

Love the group stages of international tournaments for games like this and tons of football on tv.

12 minutes ago, George Bailey said:

Normally root for the underdog but sorry this bunch seem a right bunch of dicks.

Well over aggressive being led in particular by Alioski who seems an utterly vile creature 

When I lived in Scotland 15 or so years ago I watched more SPL football than I ever had up to that point, and it seemed incredible what other sides got away with against Celtic or Rangers. Particularly if they were at home, the underdogs seemed to have license to kick anything that moved.

Don’t mind a good solid challenge or hard tackle (ooh err)

but the niggly nasty stuff off the ball and sly stuff gets up my bugle.

and Alioski seems a master at it.

Have a connection to young lad at Leeds who has said to family recently that he is a ‘character’ and a bit of a ‘nutter’ …underestimating by some distance I suspect. 

6 minutes ago, Disco said:

Great ball in from the one world class player on the field.

Was so wasted playing as the middle CB, standing in the centre circle while the other CBs were playing further in the build-up.