Group C (Austria, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Ukraine)

Big River

This is why I hated Spain 2008-2012 by the way. Despite the fact I loved that Barca side. Because they were basically the most well coached club side of all time dropping in and playing international football. It was unfair on everybody else to the point of being utterly boring. 

Holland breaking them in 2014 with those 5 goals out of nowhere, and Casillas having a total meltdown, was one of my all time favourite matches. 

Edited by ponsaelius

9 hours ago, Yorkie said:

That about the unfamiliar names is very true. I used to absolutely love scouting for Newcastle at tournaments, pre-abyss. 

I‘m sure I’m not the only one who looked up Breel Embolo after the Wales game

Arnautovic will now be banned from Austria’s game against the Netherlands on Thursday after a hastily convened UEFA investigation heard evidence of him making what has widely been reported as an anti-Albanian slur towards Ezgjan Alioski, the North Macedonia player who is better known to Premier League audiences for his role at Leeds United.

To be precise, the allegation was that he shouted, “I’m fucking your Albanian mother” towards Alioski, who has Albanian roots, after his 89th-minute goal in a 3-1 victory.