Group D (Croatia, Czech Republic, England, Scotland)

Big River

Why though?

Speed: TAA >>

Passing:TAA >

Crossing: TAA >

Big game experience: TAA>

Defending: probably about the same

Just don’t see what Trippier brings to the table over Trent tbh, even as wingback.

28 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Why though?

Speed: TAA >>

Passing:TAA >

Crossing: TAA >

Big game experience: TAA>

Defending: probably about the same

Just don’t see what Trippier brings to the table over Trent tbh, even as wingback.

Can only assume you've not watched much of either of them this season? 

Simply put, England have an incredible talent pool at right back, and if you're picking it on form TAA is going to be the one to miss out, but I still think he's the best right back you have.

Wan-Bissaka is arguably the best defensive right back in England and didn't even get into the provisional squad. :lol: James, TAA, Walker and Trippier is a ridiculous decision to have to make.

2 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

Can only assume you've not watched much of either of them this season? 

I’ve watched quite a bit of both this season and, while Trippier has impressed me and is arguably the best performing rb in La Liga, I think TAA has bags more natural and physical ability.

For Trippier I just think his progress is result of being drilled by a very good defensive coach in a slower league.

Edited by McCormick

3 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Greenwood out aswell now, big miss that imo.

Have plenty of cover with Sancho, Grealish, Foden, Rashford (and Sterling) so not a massive blow - shame though - he’s going to be a star so will save him for the WC

9 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Have plenty of cover with Sancho, Grealish, Foden, Rashford (and Sterling) so not a massive blow - shame though - he’s going to be a star so will save him for the WC

I saw him as our best replacement for Kane, I wouldn't be confident playing DCL or Watkins.

Czech Republic

Goalkeepers: Tomas Vaclik (Sevilla), Jiri Pavlenka (Werder Bremen), Ales Mandous (Olomouc)

Defenders: Vladimir Coufal (West Ham), Pavel Kaderabek (Hoffenheim), Ondrej Celustka (Sparta Prague), Tomas Kalas (Bristol City), David Zima (Slavia Prague), Jan Boril (Slavia Prague), Ales Mateju (Brescia), Jakub Brabec (Viktoria Plzen)

Midfielders: Lukas Masopust (Slavia Prague), Vladimir Darida (Hertha Berlin), Tomas Soucek (West Ham), Antonin Barak (Verona), Alex Kral (Spartak Moscow), Tomas Holes (Slavia Prague), Petr Sevcík (Slavia Prague), Jakub Jankto (Sampdoria), Adam Hlozek (Sparta Prague), Jakub Pesek (Liberec), Michal Sadilek (Liberec)

Forwards: Patrik Schick (Bayer Leverkusen), Michael Krmencik (PAOK), Matej Vydra (Burnley), Tomas Pekhart (Legia Wawsaw)