Group D (Croatia, Czech Republic, England, Scotland)

Big River

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Bizza said:

If you can't be fucked with it then why are you in the Euro 2020 forum?

Bad knees?

Wonder how long there'll be fans at Wembley for these games, with cases going up and up i'd imagine there wont be any fans allowed by the time we get to the quarter final stage, if it lasts that long.

Buzzing for it to start and these games, but got a real feeling its going to be ruined within a week or two.

4 hours ago, CalmintheChaos said:

Because I can’t wait for the euros and will be watching just about every game other than England games for the reason I have stated. 

Mate 😂😂😂😂

Please tell me You're on the wind up! 

some of the worst comments I’ve seen on this forum

5 minutes ago, tgarve said:

Mate 😂😂😂😂

Please tell me You're on the wind up! 

some of the worst comments I’ve seen on this forum

No. Deadly serious. Won’t be watching don’t like them hope they get stuffed and I am content with my reasons why. Plenty other teams and games to enjoy. 

Edited by CalmintheChaos

35 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

No. Deadly serious. Won’t be watching don’t like them hope they get stuffed and I am content with my reasons why. Plenty other teams and games to enjoy. 

Moron

The new one is better like. 

It should be played at 19:42 to 19.45pm from every council building up and down the land but snowflakes/Germans would probs get offended.

19 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Tubes is going to be furious when he sees that. Ramming it down our throats, aren’t they @CalmintheChaos tubes?

Don’t know who you on about been furious like but seen as I have a tag I read the comments about that and lots agreeing and disagreeing and arguing which is the exact reason why I’m detaching myself from any England coverage or games. I don’t agree with taking a knee no. Majority of people I know don’t. Lots of comments on social media online seem to be at best 50/50 over it. I mean I wouldn’t go out my way to boo it. Kneel don’t kneel boo applaud whatever jsut let people do what they like and get on with the game. Just seems to be causing more division and arguments than anything else can’t be chewed with it will stick to watching Italy games which is purely all about football. 

Edited by CalmintheChaos

2 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

can’t be chewed with it will stick to Italy which is all about football. 

Great choice

Paolo-Di-Canio-008.jpg?width=300&quality

Edited by Joey Linton

9 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

Don’t know who you on about been furious like but seen as I have a tag I read the comments about that and lots agreeing and disagreeing and arguing which is the exact reason why I’m detaching myself from any England coverage or games. I don’t agree with taking a knee no. Majority of people I know don’t. Lots of comments on social media online seem to be at best 50/50 over it. I mean I wouldn’t go out my way to boo it. Kneel don’t kneel boo applaud whatever jsut let people do what they like and get on with the game. Just seems to be causing more division and arguments than anything else can’t be chewed with it will stick to watching Italy games which is purely all about football. 

Are you seriously still denying you’re tubes? :lol: 

Had your vaccine yet @CalmintheChaos?

22 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Do you agree with players being racially abused? All the shite that is aimed at black players on social media and the like?

No it sickens me but who is to say they aren’t from Russia Poland etc. Not that it makes it any better it just feels like we are made out to be some raving national front lunatics in this country when that’s far from how it is. I haven’t heard any racial abuse at work or at a match for a long long time maybe since the early 00s. Not saying it dosen't happen but when it has it has been like 1 person in a crowd of 40,000 plus, giant strides have been made over the last few decades for sure. 

Anyhow I don’t agree with taking a knee, same as plenty don't but I wouldn’t boo it no. Nor would I applaud it. Everyone can do and react how they see fit for me that’s my take on it but it’s certainly put me off the England games which hasn’t took much as to be fair I’ve been wanting an excuse to avoid the circus 

Edited by CalmintheChaos

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

No it sickens me but who is to say they aren’t from Russia Poland etc. Not that it makes it any better it just feels like we are made out to be some raving national front lunatics in this country when that’s far from how it is.

Head in sand stuff.

This country is very racist like almost all countries across the world, just need to go into a pub and hear the shite like calling chinese chinkies etc.  I hear this in my own family as well, so it's close to home.

6 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

No it sickens me but who is to say they aren’t from Russia Poland etc. Not that it makes it any better it just feels like we are made out to be some raving national front lunatics in this country when that’s far from how it is. I haven’t heard any racial abuse at work or at a match for a long long time maybe since the early 00s. Not saying it dosen't happen but when it has it has been like 1 person in a crowd of 40,000 plus, giant strides have been made over the last few decades for sure. 

Anyhow I don’t agree with taking a knee, same as plenty don't but I wouldn’t boo it no. Nor would I applaud it. Everyone can do and react how they see fit for me that’s my take on it but it’s certainly put me off the England games which hasn’t took much as to be fair I’ve been wanting an excuse to avoid the circus 

Edited by Si

10 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

No it sickens me but who is to say they aren’t from Russia Poland etc.

So it's the forrins fault in your opinion?

Edited by Pata