Group D (Croatia, Czech Republic, England, Scotland)

Big River

Guest HTT II

May I suggest to you @CalmintheChaos you black up for your own protection, that way you’ll be alreet in Luton or Bradford. It probably won’t do you any good in Asia mind, and don’t ever get stopped by the police or make a bad tackle on a football pitch or visit America, at all. But you’ll be alreet with your homies. But stay out of fucking white England OK, you’re not welcome and don’t take the fucking knee, that’s just not cricket. Or you could just remain white like the white shirt of England. Anyway, God save our…

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Why do you hate 'millionaire' Rashford so much?

I’m just guessing here, but by the time it takes him to kneel, he could be paying for every school kids’ fucking school meals, the selfish rich cunt! 

Edited by HTT II

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

We don’t have five people in jail for racial-fuelled incidents - we have hundreds, if not thousands.

1-E30-B93-E-EB12-4-BF5-9998-AE68816-A067

What about this data? It’s not a growing problem, is it not? It’s okay because it’s only ‘a few’ people. 200+ incidents every. single. day. 200+ people affected by something, every. single. day.

It’s fine… nothing to see here. And that’s just the reported incidents, ignoring all of the daily jibes or micro aggressions.

Get your fucking head out of the sand.

I would say more and people people having social media is the main reason for that increase and what if it was racial abuse toward a white person which plenty of them cases may well be too.  

Another thing that made me angry was that bellend Jenas saying he will tell his son to not accept getting stopped and searched by police! Incredible. What is the issue with been searched if you have nothing to hide? What if his son was to become a victim of knife or gun crime because the police stopped searching people!? 

Guest HTT II
6 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

When did I say that stop putting words in my mouth man and accept there is plenty of people (millions) who don’t agree and/or don’t want to see knee taking before a football match. There only “abhorrent” as you and the pack on here don’t agree. Least I speak my mind. I bet 50% of the country would agree with me going off the reactions to the knee taking, speaking to people at work and online off this forum. Accept it’s a two way thing and people are allowed a different view to what is been pushed 

Hitler spoke his mind as well, canny fella by all accounts, stood up for the white Germans and did his nation proud. I’ll be supporting Germany this Euros as a result! Hell Hitler!

Just now, CalmintheChaos said:

I would say more and people people having social media is the main reason for that increase and what if it was racial abuse toward a white person which plenty of them cases may well be too.  

Another thing that made me angry was that bellend Jenas saying he will tell his son to not accept getting stopped and searched by police! Incredible. What is the issue with been searched if you have nothing to hide? What if his son was to become a victim of knife or gun crime because the police stopped searching people!? 

Incredible. Somehow tries to justify it, without batting an eyelid at his own shit opinion.

Regarding stop and searches, why are minorities stopped and searched by the police disproportionately?

6 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Why do you hate 'millionaire' Rashford so much?

Because he thinks he is hard done by and even said people want to see him fail just because he’s black. Aye looks like it doesn’t it with his pro Man U contact millions in the back and England armband on. People really want you to fail aye. What about millions of white people who have had f all and struggle to put food on the table they have more of a right to complain about not having any opportunities . I just don’t agree with this knee taking at all. That’s allowed isn’t it? Or is nobody allowed to disagree with it? And all who do are some raving national front lover despite seemingly at least half the country disagreeing with it. People are allowed opinions and don’t have to think what the FA and media say.

Anyhow up the Croats. 

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Incredible. Somehow tries to justify it, without batting an eyelid at his own shit opinion.

Regarding stop and searches, why are minorities stopped and searched by the police disproportionately?

Because they’ve come over here and stole our jobs (which is a lie because they are all benefit spongers), stole our banana measurements, our fish, our sausages, our hospital beds and well, err, because, they aren’t white. Arrest them all. Heil Hitler!

Just now, CalmintheChaos said:

Because he thinks he is hard done by and even said people want to see him fail just because he’s black. Aye looks like it doesn’t it with his pro Man U contact millions in the back and England armband on. People really want you to fail aye. What about millions of white people who have had f all and struggle to put food on the table they have more of a right to complain about not having any opportunities . I just don’t agree with this knee taking at all. That’s allowed isn’t it? Or is nobody allowed to disagree with it? And all who do are some raving national front lover despite seemingly at least half the country disagreeing with it. People are allowed opinions and don’t have to think what the FA and media say.

Anyhow up the Croats. 

:lol: Thick as mince

Guest HTT II
37 minutes ago, joeyt said:

:lol: Thick as mince

British mince beef, don’t forget!

Edited by HTT II

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Maybe as they are the biggest committers of gun and knife crime and most it seems to happen in largely black areas? so makes sense they get searched. I bet plenty of white people get searched too just don’t have a chip on their shoulder about it.  I don’t see the issue with been searched if they have nothing to hide and it’s for everyone’s safety I don’t get the issue it takes 30 seconds and helps keep gun and knife crime down. 

I don’t agree with taking the knee end of and incredible you think I’m in some minority. I bet 50% of the people you all know away from this board don’t agree with it either. I’m not saying they would be as petty as me or that they would boo but I bet there is loads you all know who don’t agree with it at least.

Guest HTT II

THEY? fucking hell, wow [emoji38]

I’m gonna say it, you’re a racist cunt, sorry!

I’m not actually sorry!

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Rashford succesfully campaigned to put food on the table for poorer members of society . What more do you want from him. He's not a politician

How many white people suffering though did he feed? Bet he provided more food for the none whites the selfish rich cunt. On a serious note, how can anyone have any Ill thoughts/feelings towards someone like Rashford who is an absolute fucking hero and someone we should be championing not racially abusing on social media N.O all because he takes the fucking knee, and has a brownish like skin colour. 

I’m white and lived in Asia for 3 years (Singapore and Hong Kong). Not once did I encounter any form of racist abuse directed towards me. Moreover, my elder brother has lived in Hong Kong for 25 years and also hasn’t once encountered any form of racist abuse directed at him. 

Of the many, many white people I know and spent time with during my time there, not one has “been jumped” on grounds of being white. 

You are entitled to disagree that racism is as serious a problem as some make out (although I think you’re in denial, which is an opinion I’m entitled to). What you’re not entitled to do is assert that an entire continent (to which I’m going to guess you’ve not been) has a problem with racism with (again, I assume) no form of research, experience or data to back it up. 

Do you genuinely believe that, on overview, black people have the same opportunities (educational, professional, financial, social) as white people in the U.K.?

1 hour ago, CalmintheChaos said:

If I went to China or Asia to work wouldn’t I be subjected to insults here and there for been white? I mean I could name several places in England where if I walked down I would get abuse for been white and more than likely assaulted. Works both ways. Knee taking isn’t going to do a single thing other than cause more division especially when like it or not it’s associated with that criminal scumbag George Floyd. Until been white is stopped been seen as some master race then this will never end. I mean most classes at schools now seem to be half white/half non white so it’s not like been non white has you in a minority growing up like it would have done decades ago. Plenty of schools where white kids are the minority.

Sorry - my above post was in response to this. Also creasing at “China or Asia”.

24 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

Maybe as they are the biggest committers of gun and knife crime and most it seems to happen in largely black areas? so makes sense they get searched. I bet plenty of white people get searched too just don’t have a chip on their shoulder about it.  I don’t see the issue with been searched if they have nothing to hide and it’s for everyone’s safety I don’t get the issue it takes 30 seconds and helps keep gun and knife crime down. 

I don’t agree with taking the knee end of and incredible you think I’m in some minority. I bet 50% of the people you all know away from this board don’t agree with it either. I’m not saying they would be as petty as me or that they would boo but I bet there is loads you all know who don’t agree with it at least.

Stepping aside from the offensiveness of this statement, if we accept your premise that the majority of gun and knife crime is committed by black people, out of interest why do you think that might be? I’ll offer you two options:

1. More individuals from African and Caribbean backgrounds are more likely to be born into endemic poverty and not have access to good education and therefore a wider range of professional opportunity, meaning it’s more likely that they resort to crime (in some instances to make ends meet); or 

2. Those people have an innate tendency towards criminal behaviour.

Genuinely, @CalmintheChaos, I’d be interested in your answer.

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

I’m white and lived in Asia for 3 years (Singapore and Hong Kong). Not once did I encounter any form of racist abuse directed towards me. Moreover, my elder brother has lived in Hong Kong for 25 years and also hasn’t once encountered any form of racist abuse directed at him. 

Of the many, many white people I know and spent time with during my time there, not one has “been jumped” on grounds of being white. 

You are entitled to disagree that racism is as serious a problem as some make out (although I think you’re in denial, which is an opinion I’m entitled to). What you’re not entitled to do is assert that an entire continent (to which I’m going to guess you’ve not been) has a problem with racism with (again, I assume) no form of research, experience or data to back it up. 

Do you genuinely believe that, on overview, black people have the same opportunities (educational, professional, financial, social) as white people in the U.K.?

I’ve not been to Asia, but as race of people I don’t think you’ll find many more friendlier. I’ve been to Africa and often I was the only white person around and found them to be really friendly people towards any race really, I think the further you go abroad and mix with other people and races and nationalities you’ll find they are the least hung up about race. It’s funny how it’s often some poor white folk in a predominantly white country who are the most hung up and feel threatened the most by anyone not white…or someone not white taking a knee, or someone not white being rich and famous, as if that’s got anything to do with anything when it hasn’t! 

1 hour ago, CalmintheChaos said:

Because I know what the build up and post match is largely going to be about and i want to watch and hear about football not all the storm that is inevitably going to come from this today. I’m almost certain it’s all been pushed so much to cause more division and friction. Do any other countries in Europe do it out of interest and I wonder if there FA pushes it like ours do and I bet England is a lot more tolerant and diverse than most european countries.

On what basis do you say that? Have you lived in, or even spent more than a 7-14 day holiday in, any European country that isn’t the U.K.?

13 minutes ago, Foluwashola said:

Rumours of Tripper starting left back. Don't fuck this up Gareth ffs.

Its coming home.

Absolute clueless w***** he is another reason that puts me off England his selections are a joke. Imagine thinking a team with a dodgy keeper, dodgy centre halves and no centre mid capable of running a game has a chance man. Only in this country