Group D (Croatia, Czech Republic, England, Scotland)

Big River

1 minute ago, Sifu said:

I realised so deleted my post. Clearly didn't delete it quick enough :laugh:

TBH when they went to VAR that's what I assumed they were checking for. 

2 minutes ago, triggs said:

One of those that is very soft as a penalty but its definitely given as a foul anywhere else on the pitch 

Right, this is given as a foul multiple times every match I feel, but I cannot recall ever seeing a penalty for a challenge like that before, pre-VAR or post-VAR.

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, triggs said:

One of those that is very soft as a penalty but its definitely given as a foul anywhere else on the pitch 

A foul, it would be like a clash of heads at best man or should be type of reason to stop play, with a drop ball or something.

Watched most of the games so far and this "tournament" football is absolute shite!!  Its all about keeping the ball!!  None of the forwards are prepared ro take a man on.  The number of times the full/wing backs are in a position to cross the ball only to play it back until it ends up with the centre backs who pass to midfield who then play in the full/wing backs who play it back again.  Rinse repeat for 90 minutes!!!

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

A foul, it would be like a clash of heads at best man or should be type of reason to stop play, with a drop ball or something.

What?

1 minute ago, Ankles Bennett said:

Watched most of the games so far and this "tournament" football is absolute shite!!  Its all about keeping the ball!!  None of the forwards are prepared ro take a man on.  The number of times the full/wing backs are in a position to cross the ball only to play it back until it ends up with the centre backs who pass to midfield who then play in the full/wing backs who play it back again.  Rinse repeat for 90 minutes!!!

:bob:

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, Pata said:

What?

If it was outside of the box, it was clearly unintentional just like most clashes of heads are, diabolical decision IMO.