Group D (Croatia, Czech Republic, England, Scotland)

Big River

Credit to Scotland, have stuck in and actually had better movement than I expected. Have to think belief is on their side now. England have been aimless other than Stones individual effort. 

Southgate needs to make changes at the half, full stop. 

Fair play to Scotland, playing well. We’ve been alright at times in the middle of the park but overall too slow. We’re been poor in the final third and Kane has been absent for the whole half. Second half needs Grealish 

Kane and Mount have been really poor. A few chances wasted from good balls over the top and Stones should’ve scored. Not all bad but Scotland digging in and playing well, Adams and Tierney in particular. They’ll tire though you should imagine.

Shite that. Scotland came to leave everything in order to rattle us and it's worked. Kane looks ill. I'm assuming at this point that he's fucked but we've just kept it under wraps so as not to give the opposition a boost. 

Scotland have been much more relaxed. We look inhibited in our passing and movement. Lots of safe passing behind the receiver which is getting us nowhere.

Sterling's athleticism masks a poor touch on the ball. He loses the ball too often. I don't trust him - bring on Grealish.

Kane doesn't look fit. 

Just now, Disco said:

Kane and Mount have been really poor. A few chances wasted from good balls over the top and Stones should’ve scored. Not all bad but Scotland digging in and playing well, they’ll tire though.

Mount? Really? Kane I agree with, but Mount has been the only one capable of providing a ball into the final third.

Kane's miles off the pace here, not moving or showing for anything. That's why there's constantly two or three defenders round him and he's isolated from the midfield. Take him off and bring someone on with good touch and movement and we turn this around.

All my opinion but England's best right wide player is Sancho, best left wide player is Foden, we only need one defensive midfielder preferably Philips, get Grealish on with Mount in CM, and do something about Kane either kick him up the arse or replace him with another forward.