Group D (Croatia, Czech Republic, England, Scotland)

Big River

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

Mount? Really? Kane I agree with, but Mount has been the only one capable of providing a ball into the final third.

Possibly been told too but he’s moving about the pitch but he’s been pretty wasteful and undisciplined in defence for me. Should be pulling left time and again, Scotland’s RB is shite, McTominay isn’t a defender and Gilmour is a kid. Overload them.

3 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Tense first half.

Foden looks rediculous with that hair. Looks like that bell end from Scooter.

Not for me, it must be Dave who's on the train

Guest HTT II

Scotland playing out of their skin, England been really poor, surely the second half they must play better. If we up our game a bit, start controlling and keeping the ball and picking pockets and not play toe to toe 100mph stuff, we can damage them. I’d bring Kane off and Rice and put Rashford and Grealish on! A draw wouldn’t be a disaster mind, but we have been generally poor. 

We're too happy to try and pass around in front of them when we attack and they just drop back and organise. Means we have 4 or 5 midfield players arced around the box and Kane on his jack marked by 3. Desperate for some more runs in to the box from people to pull defenders around because they're happy just sitting there atm. This defence is there for the taking we've just got to be smarter. One of Rice or Phillips needs to go off imo.

Kane looks injured and not fit. Scotland's defenders are easily able to keep him quiet. Sterling also looks off his game. Difficult to comment on or criticize the formation when two main attackers are not offering anything. There is no movement upfront for Mount and Foden to exploit.

Credit to Scotland also. They came with a plan and have executed it well. The press from the front has been quite good at times and put England on the defensive. 

14 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

All my opinion but England's best right wide player is Sancho, best left wide player is Foden, we only need one defensive midfielder preferably Philips, get Grealish on with Mount in CM, and do something about Kane either kick him up the arse or replace him with another forward.

Kanes trying to avoid getting injured so he can get his move to man city

11 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

Philips

Mount                      Grealish

Sancho     Kane       Foden

Can't understand why Southgate feels he needs both Rice and Philips, especially at home against Scotland. Really negative decision.

That midfield three you have there would work so nicely. Just don't get it at all.