Group D (Croatia, Czech Republic, England, Scotland)

Big River

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

They came to do a job and they did it. We were rubbish but whatever. Move on.

Scotland really should have won that all being said. Looked more like scoring, which is shocking really.

Southgate has the talent to compete and win this tournament, but he has shown he doesn't have the mentality.

Starting with Philips and Rice holding at home against Scotland and leaving the pair on in that double pivot the whole game was unacceptable.

Actually glad. Some prick over the estate's been bellowing three lions all day, in an example of general ridiculous carried-awayness that goes with any England game won in a tournament  - until the match when its been really quiet. Glory hunting 101 that's hard to associate with, just personally mind. Was asking to be made a c**t of and was.

I don’t think there was a player worth a mention that didn’t try and play it safe at every opportunity. 

Rice can’t continue for much longer surely? Colback levels of backwards passing. He didn’t even get close to make a tackle either. 

I don’t think Rice and Philips was that bad a selection, they just played bad. They didn’t carry the ball or move it like they’re capable of.

That said, I would’ve changed them second half. 

Think Rice made his first tackle in the 92nd minute. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

Just now, Skeletor said:

Well earned beeews with that performance tbf.

Nah, that’s a fuck off down the tunnel as the whistle blows with no reaction or applause for me. Save your bews for the knockout.

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, Cf said:

That 3 hours of open play this tournament without a goal?

We are so much better on paper than our performances. No way we win this tournament. 

Sterling scored on Sunday.

Just now, Cf said:

That 3 hours of open play this tournament without a goal?

We are so much better on paper than our performances. No way we win this tournament. 

I don't think there's a good team in this tournament in the context of previous eras so I wouldn't rule it out.

My preferred team is the team of the tournament so far and its easily one of the worst Italy teams anyone's ever seen.

If I was a Scottish fan or player, I wouldn't be celebrating like I just won the World Cup, i'd be seething to not win that. England were absolutely fucking terrible and there for the taking. Italy, Belgium or France would hammer us playing like that. 2 DMs, backwards and sideways passing, barely a single attempt to dribble with the ball, defensively vulnerable all night despite 2 DMs. Dog shit.

Just now, Disco said:

Nah, that’s a fuck off down the tunnel as the whistle blows with no reaction or applause for me. Save your bews for the knockout.

We ran scared of the third lowest ranked team in the tournament. Lined up like we were playing France or Belgium.

That was a fucking disgusting performance and exactly the reason why we’ve got no chance of winning the thing.

Southgate might talk well but his football is absolutely minging. One of the most energetic England squads in a long time and we turn up and play like that.

Scandalous. 

Just now, Lazarus said:

Southgate is way too cautious.

He's a complete bottler. Two holdings midfielders at home to Scotland is shocking. Playing a clearly unfit Harry Kane is bizarre, as was taking Foden off and not giving Sancho a single minute thus far in this tournament. Tonight was just like under Hodgson.