Jump to content

Group D (Croatia, Czech Republic, England, Scotland)


Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Poor form banning someone for having a different, albeit stupid opinion like.

 

He wasn't abusive, he was clearly just misinformed. He was rightly shot down/mocked in the posts afterward, but banning him for that? What's the point like.

He's been banned off here half a dozen times before, the last time it was for posting several times about "filthy Chinese" in the Covid thread. He was only back in the first place because bans lapsed when we changed the forum software, we decided to give everyone a second chance, well this fucker's had more than enough rope now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wullie said:

He's been banned off here half a dozen times before, the last time it was for posting several times about "filthy Chinese" in the Covid thread. He was only back in the first place because bans lapsed when we changed the forum software, we decided to give everyone a second chance, well this fucker's had more than enough rope now.

 

So Womblemaster could come back? :jones:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people are just too thick for any sort of racial education to ever take hold.

 

It doesn't matter how many people post proving him wrong or how they explain it to him. Bellends like that are always just going to excuse everything away.

 

Ban and move on, as Limmy would say.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

Was amazing when we scored. Really enjoyed the celebrations in the beer garden.

 

Great to be watching football back in crowds again. The reaction when Foden's shot came back off the post too; I've missed that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on my second attempt (same name though), i can't even remember what i got banned for but i felt it was a bit harsh, i think i rubbed Disco up the wrong way or something, permanent ban aswell, i only got back in when the forum reset. [emoji38]

 

Please give me a second chance, i'm not that bad, though can be a bit annoying at times.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Any team news for Scotland?

 

Tierney out.

 

9 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

I'm on my second attempt (same name though), i can't even remember what i got banned for but i felt it was a bit harsh, i think i rubbed Disco up the wrong way or something, permanent ban aswell, i only got back in when the forum reset. [emoji38]

 

Please give me a second chance, i'm not that bad, though can be a bit annoying at times.

 

 

 

I couldn’t ban pre forum change so weren’t me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Disco said:

 

Tierney out.

 

 

I couldn’t ban pre forum change so weren’t me.

Aye but i think it was after we had a back and forth.

 

Think it was Andy who banned me.

 

 

 

Edited by ToonArmy1892

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Tierney missing, reoccurrence of an old injury

 

My Scottish mate says they are saving him for the final

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Aye but i think it was after we had a back and forth.

 

Think it was Andy who banned me.

 

 

 

 

 

Does sound like the kind of thing I would do tbf

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, toon25 said:

Any team news for Scotland?

Scotland: Marshall; Hanley, Cooper, Hendry; O'Donnell, Armstrong, McGinn, McTominay, Robertson; Dykes, Christie

Czech Republic: Vaclík; Coufal, Čelůstka, Kalas, Bořil; Král, Souček; Masopust, Darida, Jankto; Schick

Link to post
Share on other sites

Return of the plod. You’re just waiting for someone to make a mistake rather than show some quality. Still, I’m pleased to see Scotland in a major tournament again 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Return of the plod. You’re just waiting for someone to make a mistake rather than show some quality. Still, I’m pleased to see Scotland in a major tournament again 

 

100%

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sima said:

Grant Hanley playing in a major international tournament :lol:

Nothing will ever eclipse Shola playing in the 2014 World Cup.

 

 

Edited by Sifu

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...