Group D (Croatia, Czech Republic, England, Scotland)

Big River

46 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

No dude, he put the cones out and went to the bookies for the players. Carver's just a modern day Terry Mac with a lizard tongue.

Yeah sorry it doesn’t fit your narrative

Before anyone jumps in I’m aware this is highly unlikely But just wondering what happens if England get beat 2-0 and Scotland win 1-0. Both teams would be on same points, same goals and same results against the same teams with a 0-0 draw head to head 

50 minutes ago, gdm said:

Before anyone jumps in I’m aware this is highly unlikely But just wondering what happens if England get beat 2-0 and Scotland win 1-0. Both teams would be on same points, same goals and same results against the same teams with a 0-0 draw head to head 

Not that unlikely tbh.

kCuO1yH.png

Something like this, perhaps. Bellingham and Mount to play ahead of Rice. Was also tempted by Saka instead of Sancho. We need to fill the space ahead of us quicker imo so more attacking full back options, more attacking CM options and running either side of the front 3. Keeping Kane in because Kane and if we get more in and bodies to support I have faith he's our best option by a mile tbf.

I find it absolutely mad that Kane's place in the team is being debated. I'm not saying it shouldn't be, because he was especially appalling against Scotland - to the extent he looked like he hadn't slept for about 48 hours; I would just never have expected it going into the tournament. He's been extremely reliable for England and, by all accounts, he priorities his international career above his club one.

He's one of the biggest reasons why you fancied us at the start, and I desperately hope he picks his arse up, like. Cos in spite of all the talent on the wings - it's in him that we've got our edge over the likes of Spain, Germany, Portugal, Holland. A properly world class marksman.